The Official FWA Social Media Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
@FWAOfficial
FWA has come to terms on the release of “Sensai” John Mills. We wish John the best in all his future endeavors.
@KungfuKarl
I’m sorry Sensei, I tried to help save your job but look on the bright side, now this gives you more time help train Jimmy and I!

ETE

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
J1K3xhn
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kane
@TheGabrielle

Just to clear up some rumours out there.

No the FWA did not make me close my Only Fans down, that was a personal decision I made a month ago. It was time for that chapter to end.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@TheGabrielle

Just to clear up some rumours out there.

No the FWA did not make me close my Only Fans down, that was a personal decision I made a month ago. It was time for that chapter to end.

@Cali_X

I was wondering why it was down-

I mean, what?

• Haha
Reactions: The ScapeDubb

ETE

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
J1K3xhn
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kane
@
@Cali_X

I was wondering why it was down-

I mean, what?

@TheGabrielle

I made a promise to myself that I wouldn’t out anyone who bought it…it’s different if they do it themselves.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: The ScapeDubb

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
@CousinCody: Well it took me some time to come to grips with my release. I first off want to thank the FWA fans. I know that it may seem silly, that I someone who went around on a alligator doing strange things within the 24/7 picture. My time in FWA I got to see the world been to places that honestly this Florida Man should of never been but I got that chance. The Florida man is not who I am it's time for a change. I can be anyone, I can be anything. Cody Anything. I am proud to announce I get that chance as I have signed with #LCW and will be taking on @Davey_Boy in the future.

#AnythingAnywhere
Screenshot_20231019-071802_Chrome.jpg

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
1697732886537.png

1697732849534.png

1697732923412.png

Attachments

• 1697732748309.png
    1697732748309.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 1697732834297.png
    1697732834297.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 14

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
@Fenix69
I’m glad Britney gets to tell her story in her own words. It’s so sad she went through what she did but I’m glad the truth is coming out and she’s as happy as she can be

I always knew that Justin Timberlake was a bad guy. It must suck to be such a scummy person with a tiny peepee, I wouldn’t know anything about either of those things! I have a superkick with your name on it if I ever see you JT.

Backstreet Boys are better than NSYNC too.

• Haha
Reactions: WelshyBOI and Tig

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
NEWS UPDATE
FWA & CJW Star Admitted to Hospital
SLKSitOnRopes.jpg

On social media, Japanese women's wrestling company, COSMIC Joshi Wrestling, posted that star Katsu would be pulled from several upcoming events. The company stated that in the evening of Thursday, October 19th, she was admitted to hospital for undisclosed reasons. The wrestling company has declined since to elaborate on the reason for her admission, wishing that media would respect her privacy for the time being (That means you, Dirt Sheets). Her tag team partners and close out of ring friends, Ririko and Cali Hayama, have opted to remain in Japan for the time being in support of her. Thus their presence on FWA's Fallout Show in the coming week is in doubt.

Katsu, formerly known as Vampyra, began wrestling in high school, going through CJW's dojo system and is one of the few full-time masked female wrestlers in Japan. Though originally cast as a "heel" in the group Sin, the young star later broke away, joining MAYHEM and forming a trio with Cali and Ririko, later being known as YOKAI Death Squad. She was signed to wrestle in the United States for major wrestling company Fantasy Wrestling Alliance in which she is a former FWA Television Champion. Other highlights include her finishing fourth in their annual Carnal Contendership Match, third in a Steel Roulette Match for FWA's top prize, and competing in multiple matches in a single night. Her along with her YOKAI Death Squad teammates, were slated to compete at the event Winter Wasteland, competing in a three-way match for FWA's Trios Championships fighting the defending champions, The Coven, and the team known as the Undisputed Xperienx (pronounced Experience). Her team's involvement in the match is likely in doubt. She also has been a coach in FWA's hit show "Ground Zero" the past two seasons. Several episodes are in the bank pre-recorded, but it is unlikely she'll be able to make the live finale episode.

We wish Katsu a speedy recovery.

As you may have guessed from some of my recent meltdowns in Discord, I am not well. I am mentally not healthy and have not been for some time. While writing for my characters has always been a welcomed escape, as of late it has been a distraction at best, and a burden at worst. I have said concerning things relating to me and my self-worth and I need to get out for a while. Just I don't want to hurt people. I don't want to be a burden. At the very least, I should take the rest of the year off. (So if I am trying to come back sooner, fucking stop me). And it fucking sucks. It fucking sucks I have to do this. I am genuinely sorry to Jonny and AON who have been excellent partners for this storyline we've had for over half a year, the scheduled opponents I had for Winter Wasteland also.

In relation to YDS. They will be off-screen. Period.

For Princess Nova, I am asking Jonny (Nostradamus) to be able to take control of her for the time being if he desires, at the very least, allow her to be a background character for Keres and Elizabeth. I trust him more than anyone else for Nova.

For the Japan side-show, I want to complete that. So I will still accept the votes from those who have not submitted them along with the matches. But that will be a case of "It will be done when done" scenario.

Bye.

-Rosie

ETE

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
J1K3xhn
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kane
@GabrielleFWA

The nerves of preparing for my first match in nearly a year are really kicking. I've missed this feeling more than I ever realized. Just waiting on my new gear, most of my old stuff has...stains on it.

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
@GabrielleFWA

The nerves of preparing for my first match in nearly a year are really kicking. I've missed this feeling more than I ever realized. Just waiting on my new gear, most of my old stuff has...stains on it.

@SaintSully

Hey you should keep the stained equipment. It might come in handy for future genetics testing. I can see the Maury episodes now!

ETE

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
J1K3xhn
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kane
@SaintSully

Hey you should keep the stained equipment. It might come in handy for future genetics testing. I can see the Maury episodes now!

@GabrielleFWA

We had protocols in place to avoid that...
#moneyshot

• Wow
Reactions: Doc Sulliday