The Official Classified Ads

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Im doing another BTB with Xtremehighflyer within the week, but since I have sooo much free time, im looking for a BTB partner for another BTB. Hit me up on MSN- Dylanfsd@hotmail.com

I should be on all day.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
You're only allowed to have one BTB with a partner, and one BTB solo Dylan.

Well, as for quite time and for the coming weeks, I'll have a shitload of time in my hands and now, I have a permanent computer in my house, instead than just in nights, so here's my services.

I am open to help any one of you. I am free to either write matches for your shows, do promos, help you with storylines, pitch you ideas.

That, or to a bigger extent, I am open to starting a new partnered BTB, so if you are interested in that, feel free to drop me with a PM

Same exact situation with me folks. If you need me, or are interested in doing a BTB with me drop a PM. I will warn you, match writing wise, I won't give as much as I will GWF, and to be completly honest, GWF will be much more of a priority than any other BTB.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
Well I've recently gotten back into wrestling, and i miiss the good old days of BTBs so if anyone wants a partner to split a show or something, hit me up.

Im not the greatest match writer, but ill write some. I like writing the backstage stuff and the storylines more, so i usually burn out trying to write all the matches.

connorten

Reaction score
WWE Hiring New Writers!​

It has been announced today that the WWE is looking for all new writers. They are looking for 3 of them to try and keep all shows running, but if they can only find two they will keep Raw and Smackdown.

OOC: I am going to make a WWE BTB and I am going to write all of my shows in highlight, but all my PPV events will be posted in full. I am looking for two people that would be committed to making sure there shows are up. Try and drop me a message by the end of today so we can start working the kinks out like rosters PPV events and so on. I am looking for a Smackdown and ECW writer! So I hope there is some interest and let me know as sson as possible. We will start as if it is a New Year on Jan. 1st.

The Rated R CMStar

I am interested in finally doing a full WWE BTB, but not only that, but also in recap fashion.

It would be set in the "past", say 2005-2006.

PM if you're interested.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I am looking for a partner to join Qwake and Myself in a BTB. Each show is only 1 hour and each show has two titles. Tag Titles will be cross brand. Also the PPV's will be mixed. We are looking for someone with great talent is on time and will not simply flake out. Ideally you will have MSN messenger and is on frequently so we can all stay in contact. Your roster is whoever you want but just keep in mind two rosters have already been made. So you need to take that into consideration. If you are interested PM me or get ahold of me on MSN : son_of_satan88@hotmail.com

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm not in need of a partner, but just really a coach of some sorts. Someone that I somewhat share plans with, and they give me their feedback. They need to be experienced, and AIM wouldn't kill. Anyways, hit me up with a PM when you get the chance.

seX-Power

Well I think I need a bit of a breath of fresh air from my current BTB, so I have thought about doing a partnered BTB on the side, most likely a WWE BTB. Anyone interested, just PM me or whatever. Having MSN is cool.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I'm looking for someone that on odd times would help write me a match, so PM me if you could.

connorten

Reaction score
Hey I'm looking for someone to start a partnered BTB with. We would have a draft and everything decide which titles go where and so on. It would be a Raw and Smackdown one.

P.S. Im still working with my TNA one just want another to have fun with and write. First TNA show will be up sometimes tomorrow.

Beer

Looking for a partner, hit me up with a PM if interested. WWE BTB, from around 2005. You'll be doing Raw.

connorten

Reaction score
WWE Hiring New Writer

The WWE is looking for a writer for Raw. ECW has been disbanned due to the writers strike and they are now looking for a new writer. The first step to building up the new WWE would be a huge draft where all member of the roster became free agents. So if interested PM as soon as possible and we'll get started! Thank you very much and lets hope to rebuild the WWE.

connorten

Reaction score
Hello Everybody. I was just looking around the BTB section and there have been some random MMA BTB's started, but never finished. I would like to know if any one would want to start a partnered BTB with the UFC? If you want to drop me a message. I know this won't draw to much interest no one has ever messaged me to work on a partnered BTB the last two times I tried, but if anyone wants to give it a go let me know.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Hey, I want to try the whole two people writing a match thing. Its for my What If installment. The match is Eddie Gurrero (C) versus Chris Benoit versus Randy Orton in a triple threat at Wrestlemania for the World Heavyweight Championship. I honestly don't want to be bothered wrighting the whole thing, so I was going to do what Levi, and y2j are doing. I write the first half, you do the second. Please do me this huge favor. I'll credit, and rep you. Please help :eek:

YoungMannie

Reaction score
NEW ECW On the block

Looking for indie e-stars looking too join and get a chance at stardom. looking also for 2 or 1 new booker too help handle the load with fresh ideas.

greatshows greatpost and better yet great entertaiment