The Official Classified Ads

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

dlw2711

Reaction score
I'm making a different BTB because the WWE one didn't work. So, if you want to be my partner, PM me.

EDIT - There will probably be 1 2-hour weekly show, I just need someone to write some matches for me. Don't worry, you still get creative control.

Beer

I am looking for a partner who will be part of the writing and editorial side of my current BTB. The requirements are:

MSN, MUST!
Semi-Experience with good match writing and promo writing skills.
Must be active.
Creative thinking as i will also, from time to time, ask them to do a bit of match booking for me.

You will be rewarded by crediting after each show and by having the name changed to.... WCW-The Reprise by Eyebrow2007 and (Enter partners name here)

I will view your experience booking and then will PM you back telling you if you have got the job or not.

Good Luck!

dlw2711

Reaction score
Okay I'm really close to posting my BTB. However, I NEED a partner as I know I won't be able to write whole shows by myself. No experience necessary (although preferred). PM me if you want the job.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Hey I wan't someone to do a BTB with. Anything, and everything. I just NEED a partner...

I have AIM..
I'm pretty expierienced..
I can be consistent with BTB's..

I don't have any specifics.. Just PM me if you are intrested.

LKO

Reaction score
good with graphics and writing. no one reads my stuff. so willing to help

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I'm too busy with my own stuff to actually help write, but if anyone ever is looking for advice in terms of the women's division in your btb, people to include or storylines or whatever, feel free to pm me.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Well since THE BKB quit SWA due to personal reasons, I am looking for someone to take up the schedule of Friday Night Riots. Roster is there but any changes can be made. If intrested, PM me.

JMay187

Reaction score
HEY HEY HEY.

I'm looking to start a new BTB. I have a lot of free time and experience. Anyway just looking for a partner with msn or yahoo.

Hit me with a pm if your interested.

The Rated R CMStar

Well, as for quite time and for the coming weeks, I'll have a shitload of time in my hands and now, I have a permanent computer in my house, instead than just in nights, so here's my services.

I am open to help any one of you. I am free to either write matches for your shows, do promos, help you with storylines, pitch you ideas.

That, or to a bigger extent, I am open to starting a new partnered BTB, so if you are interested in that, feel free to drop me with a PM.

This doesn't mean the end of BTW

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Well, I am interested in trying to start back up a BTB. Preferably splitting the load of one show, one brand, one roster. Dont care how we do it, could even be a TNA BTB. But I do not have the personal drive to do it by myself, without burning myself out within a week (like all my other failed BTB attempts, because I try too hard to make quality stuff to compete with other BTB's). Yeah I know, I dont make it sound very positive right? lol. Well I'm just being honest. I aint gonna tell you a lie and then flake on you. So if anybody is willing to split a one show load with me, PM me and we can work out the details.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
If anyone would like to do a WWE BTB with me, we would sort out rosters and other things later, either PM me or speak in this thrtead.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Breaking News
Riggs turns down offer, Cristian once again on the look out

After their heavily anticipated meeting this afternoon, Riggs has decided that he will NOT become the partner of Cristian Filippo and once again take over the reigns as Smackdown Head Booker. This means that Cristian is on the lookout for a partner to be the Head of Smackdown. This is a great opportunity for any person who has always wanted to book for the WWE, and we highly recommend here at Gerweck. Net that you take the opportunity if you are seriously interested in booking for one of the biggest shows in the Wrestling business.

OOC: That's right, Riggs did turn down my offer, so I am now on the lookout for a new partner. If yu are interested, hit me up with a PM. I am mainly looking for someone with experience and also MSN.​