The Official 2024 NFL Offseason Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Last Season when Dhop wasn't apart of the Offense it looked completely lifeless out there and now he's gone for 6 Games hopefully they can tread Water till then.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Honey Badger you know Drew Brees ain't there QB anymore right? You know Sean Payton is gone as well? You know The Saints gave us a 1st Round Pick in next Years Draft to move up eventually getting Olave right? I get it hometown return but those are 3 Years being wasted whatever do you brother.

Doom

Sports Moderator Savior
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6

Last Season when Dhop wasn't apart of the Offense it looked completely lifeless out there and now he's gone for 6 Games hopefully they can tread Water till then.

The Cardinals picked the right time to bring in Hollywood Brown, now that Hopkins will serve his 6 game suspension.

Speaking of Hopkins, I can't feel bad for him for getting caught with PEDs. He got caught, he's gotta do his time.

Doom

Sports Moderator Savior
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6

Tennessee Titans QB Ryan Tannehill sought therapy after playoff loss, says it's not his job to mentor rookie Malik Willis​

ESPN

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- The Tennessee Titans are well aware of how much of an opportunity they cost themselves in their 19-16 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals in the divisional round of the NFL playoffs. Having thrown three interceptions in that game, Ryan Tannehill might have felt it the most.

"It's a deep scar," Tannehill said of the loss. "Every time I closed my eyes I kind of rewatched the game. I didn't get a whole lot of sleep for weeks. I was in a dark place, and it took me a while, a lot of work to get out of it.

"I've worked through it, but therapy, talking to people, time helped. It took a lot of work to get through it."

Tannehill said he had a lot of therapy sessions and is now able to look back on the game and learn from it while moving on. The veteran quarterback had been going to therapy for a little while, but the sting from the playoff loss brought a new level of pain.

"This is the first time that I absolutely needed it [therapy] to pull me out of a dark space," Tannehill said.

Tannehill said the loss is a scar he'll carry with him for the rest of his life but that it can serve as fuel for him to work hard to get ready for the 2022 season with a "desire to win like he never had before."

Being back at the Titans' facility working with his teammates has helped Tannehill shift his focus from the abrupt ending to the 2021 season. He'll also soon have a new quarterback he will be working with.

The Titans' rookies haven't reported yet, but when they do, quarterback Malik Willis, a third-round pick in last week's draft, will be among those first-year players.

Tannehill said the Titans didn't notify him that they were selecting Willis with the No. 86 overall pick, although he said he texted Willis soon after the Titans made the selection. The veteran quarterback said he understands how the league works and welcomes the competition.

"I don't think it's my job to mentor him," Tannehill said. "But if he learns from me along the way, that's a great thing."

Tuesday also marked Tannehill's first chance to publicly react to the Titans' draft-night trade that sent his No. 1 wide receiver, A.J. Brown, to the Philadelphia Eagles. The Titans used the first-round pick they received in the trade to select rookie wide receiver Treylon Burks.

"I was shocked. When I first found out, I'm like, 'This isn't real, this isn't happening, it's a rumor,'" Tannehill said of the Brown trade. "And then, I talked to A.J. and found out it was real. I slept terrible that night and kept thinking it was just a bad dream, but that's where we're at."

Tannehill wasn't in attendance for the voluntary portion of offseason team activities because he needed to finish a renovation in Florida and wanted to spend a little extra time with his family. Select Titans receivers, however, went to South Florida to work out with Tannehill during the offseason.

Damn. I didn't realize the hell he went through after that Divisional Round loss to the Bengals, and to put himself back together again. I'm just happy he moved on from the past and moved on to what the future lies ahead of him and for rookie Malik Willis. Yes, it sucks that he lost his go-to guy AJ Brown to the Eagles, but I know he'll get to know Treylon Burks and what he can bring to the table.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Tennessee Titans QB Ryan Tannehill sought therapy after playoff loss, says it's not his job to mentor rookie Malik Willis​

Damn. I didn't realize the hell he went through after that Divisional Round loss to the Bengals, and to put himself back together again. I'm just happy he moved on from the past and moved on to what the future lies ahead of him and for rookie Malik Willis. Yes, it sucks that he lost his go-to guy AJ Brown to the Eagles, but I know he'll get to know Treylon Burks and what he can bring to the table.
My respect for him just plummeted after that statement bout Willis

Reactions: Swerve

Doom

Sports Moderator Savior
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
My respect for him just plummeted after that statement bout Willis
I didn't really like his words about Willis as well. Tannehill's the starting quarterback and when the Titans draft Willis, he must mentor him, showing him the ropes, giving him some pointers in order to succeed in the NFL. Any quarterback should mentor a rookie quarterback, so that quarterback would be ready for anything that lies ahead of him. Tannehill don't seem to think that. Be a fucking man and mentor Willis.

Reactions: Swerve

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
So you don’t respect Bret Favre, Tom Brady, or Aaron Rogers they’ve all said the same shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Doom

Sports Moderator Savior
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6

Doom

Sports Moderator Savior
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
What the fuck are you talking about Booty?

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

That was to OMB he said his respected plummeted. All of those qbs said the same thing about not being the mentor to the new qb. You don’t want your qb to be like yeah I’m almost done let me prep this guy to take my job.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
What the fuck are you talking about Booty?

I just explained myself and keep the f bomb out of this conversation because it makes it sound like you’re getting hostile

Doom

Sports Moderator Savior
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
I just explained myself and keep the f bomb out of this conversation because it makes it sound like you’re getting hostile

Are you saying that I don't respect those three quarterbacks you mentions, or did you just put words in my mouth? For your information dude, I respect them quarterbacks. I respect how they play the game. For fuck sakes dude, your comment came out of nowhere. I was stating that Tannehill should be a mentor to Willis.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Are you saying that I don't respect those three quarterbacks you mentions, or did you just put words in my mouth? For your information dude, I respect them quarterbacks. I respect how they play the game. For fuck sakes dude, your comment came out of nowhere. I was stating that Tannehill should be a mentor to Willis.

Like I just said I was talking to OMB.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler