• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NCAA Men's and Women's Basketball Offseason Discussion Thread

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
For the record, though, and all kidding aside, I’m alright if the Longhorns lose today. They’ve already done better than anyone could have expected given the tumultuous situation with Beard at the start of the season. I’m happy for the team and happy for Coach Terry. Beating Miami would be an excellent cherry on top since I can’t stand the Hurricanes, but an Elite 8 appearance for this team in this season is already a victory as far as I’m concerned.

”I am the past, come back to haunt you, Lo Pan.”

- Egg Shen via Six Demon Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I mean, shitting on teXas is the most fun you'll ever have in college sports

I’ve always found correctly spelling things to be much more fun than shitting on anyone’s team, but hey, I’m a reader.

It’s lovely to see the maturity level around here has increased near tenfold since the last time I wasted any significant time posting.

Last edited:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Speeling is always seerious.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Man, I did NOT realize that George Mason’s run was 17 years ago. That suddenly made me feel terribly old.:lol

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
As much as I want them to win, Texas kind of deserves to lose this game for being so cocky when up by 12 earlier. Miami has played for this entire game and Texas has played for what amounts to 30 minutes right now.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Congrats to the people that don’t like Texas anyways. At least someone will get a laugh out of this game.