• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NASCAR Season Discussion Thread

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
I had to watch that multiple times just to process what I was seeing. Who would have thought that after the drama between Harvick and Logano they would be fine on commentary together and do this sponsor thing? Hunt Brothers sponsor being passed on from Harvick. Really is the end of Harvicks time in the cup series.

Not the first sponsor that Logano ends up with after Harvick had it. Shell-Pennzoil.

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Allmendinger is going back to full time in the Xfinity Series also. So the Dinger and SVG will be full time teammates in the Xfinity Series, along with Josh Williams. That is going to be interesting.

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
SHR needed someone with an actual outgoing personality that fans would love now that Harvick is gone and so I don't hate Gragson going to SHR for that reason. Plus maybe with Ford changing to the "Dark Horse", maybe SHR will be a contender in races again like they used to be. I really, really hope that Noah does well next year.