The Official 2024 NASCAR Season Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yea. Idk if that's officially out there anywhere, and I guess there's a chance that it's just a rumor. But I know a guy who installs seats for the Hendrick cars. I had texted him and asked if anybody knew anything outside of SHR and that's what I got back.
I seen a tweet from a guy named “Brake Hard.” Who’s pretty reliable from what I seen, tweet the same thing out.

So seems reasonable

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
From Bobs article: The organization has four charters that it can sell, and sources indicated at least three of them will go to existing Cup organizations — one to Front Row Motorsports, one to 23XI Racing and one to Trackhouse Racing. All three of those organizations indicated they had no comment on any charter acquisitions today. Where the fourth charter goes is not clear

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Sad to see a team that became one of the power houses for a while go away. Can’t wait to see where everyone ends up, and the charters go.

Reactions: Stellar

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
nikkibella
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
yUZITLS
It's a really sad time for all of the drivers and employees that are employed at SHR. I hate this for them. Noah Gragson and Josh Berry just got there. lol

SHR closing isn't surprising. Tony's old racing pals are retired and gone from the team and he obviously has other interests now. Now Stewart really wont be involved in NASCAR at all after this year and that sucks.

If Trackhouse gets a charter then I hope that they get Noah Gragson.

RFK get Brisco

Wood Brothers get Josh Berry

and Ryan Preece to Front Row I guess.

Custer will land someplace in the Xfinity Series.

This really is going to impact the Ford presence in the Xfinity Series because they will be losing the 2 SHR entries with Custer and Herbst. So does AM Racing add another driver to have a teammate for Hailie Deegan? Do they put more effort in to the Sieg family teams? The other powerhouse teams in the Xfinity Series are probably locked in to Chevrolet and Toyota. So...yeah.... Maybe they could try to convince Penske to race in the Xfinity Series again?

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Trackhouse has to buy one for SVG. I’d love to see them buy two

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
More stuff coming out this evening. Josh Berry doesn’t really bring sponsorship with him, so for him to stick around, he’s gonna need to either find sponsors or go to a team with sponsors. Starting to think Berry to the 21 makes sense.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Heim is the front runner for the third 23XI ride apparently. Monster is already on board with him and with 23XI

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
More stuff coming out this evening. Josh Berry doesn’t really bring sponsorship with him, so for him to stick around, he’s gonna need to either find sponsors or go to a team with sponsors. Starting to think Berry to the 21 makes sense.
Hopefully he can get something out of the car if so, not many people they’ve had in there done much

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Car hasn’t been good since Blaney was in it. Matty D got some top 10s, but they shoved him out for the guy who managed to get worse with more experience.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I tried to tell folks back when Matty D got pushed out that Harrison wouldn't do much better, and everyone told me I was stupid :heston

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Same, bro. Same. Nobody wanted to hear that a familiar last name doesn’t mean shit. Matt overachieved in that equipment.