The Next BTB Yearbook

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

The Next BTB Yearbook

Yes, I'm aware this is a new thread but I feel we need one in order to have a new, fresh start. The section's kind of quiet right now and the other thread is most likely filled with bookers who aren't even here anymore. Only post in here if you are willing to add ideas and opinions, no 'good luck' posts or any of that useless shit. I'm willing to put majority of the work in as long as I get the outline of what I'm supposed to do and feel it's worth it. Feel free to discuss whether things are worthy of being in The Yearbook in here as well. I will edit this post with the chapters/sections we want added to it. Please feel free to put up your hand to help but only if you know you can help because I'm not in the mood for bullshitters. Fellow bookers, (yeah, that sounded gay) let's begin work.

BTBYearbook.png

Chapters
An article revolving around the contrast of activity the section has seen over time ~ spiralshock
Top 10 or 15 (you guys decide) Matches ~ TBD
Top 10 or 15 (you guys decide) Promos ~ TBD
Top 10 or 15 (you guys decide) Angles/WTF Moments ~ TBD
Top 10 or 15 (you guys decide) Pay-Per-Views ~ TBD
A BTB Power 10 or so, depending on how many bookers we think should be in it ~ TBD; I may take this.

Evil Austin

I will be putting my hand up; I can help and if you want for more then one thing.

I would like to say though nice graphic you made there with the year book

If you don't already have them in mind I took a couple of things you may want to have into the year book.

Top ten Matches / Promos / PPVs
Top ten kayfabe moments or storylines (swerves, run ins, sudden face/heel turn things that really shook up the BTB, for example Vince getting run over in CT's btb) (I think that's what happened, sorry if I am mistaken)
Basic overall thoughts on each of the active bookers here

We shouldn't do thoughts / rants from the mod or HOF inductions seeing as we don't have a mod right now.

Edit - I was thinking, since we have 2008 + 2009; quite a large time frame, and there is a lot to chose from, instead of top ten like the last year book I personally think we should do top 15 but that's me.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
well we need articles. what about an article about the ebb and flow of the section. covering the transition from BTB boom to the now barren landscape? Plus we need HOF and ect

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I wanna be a part of the HOF jury.... Most of bookers should also tell something on how to revive this section and put it all together in one article.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I'll do the "from boom to bare" (lots of activite to little to no activity) article if that's cool with everyone.

CT Styles

So, is everyone alright with spiralshock doing the article on the contrast of activity the section has witnessed?

EDIT: Are people willing to think back to 2008 or should we keep it to solely 2009 so far?

Evil Austin

I think we should do for 2009 seeing as we have no 2009 awards yet and we are half way through the year and there should be a good ammount of things to chose from.

CT Styles

Alright, well I'll add some potential chapters up and people can put their hand up for them. Also, feel free to add some chapters you think should be added.

Evil Austin

Ill do the angle / WTF moments; also just a side note what happened to that idea that we pm everyone that is a part of this to send in to you their ten / 15 and the ones that get the most votes are in it instead of one person chosing all of the ten / 15 and it may not be liked by others.

Though if we are not going that way, Ill do the Angle / WTF moments.

CT Styles

Yeah, I was going to do that with the Power 10/15 thing though, that would probably be the best way to do it in general. I'll probably just do that for the 'Top' things.

EDIT: It's going to be a pain in the ass PMing it to everyone singly.

Evil Austin

doing it with the power ten is a good idea
but with the 'top' things what do you mean by that, do you mean the top 3 is a group pm vote?

Evil Austin

Sorry about the double post but one last thing before I go to school, is there a deadline for this say in two weeks you want us to pm you with our works or is it just get it in whenever you can no rush / pressure so it will turn out better.

CT Styles

I PM everyone to label who they think is their top 10 and then add up who has the lowest points. By that, I mean, I'll add up whatever position they are on people's list and whoever has the lowest score is top.

Example:
You say:
#1 Chris Jericho
#2 Shawn Michaels
#3 Rob Van Dam

I say:
#1 Shawn Michaels
#2 Chris Jericho
#3 Rob Van Dam

Someone else says:
#1 Rob Van Dam
#2 Chris Jericho