The Next BTB Yearbook

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

^^ Certainly. And in reply to Evil Austin, (I didn't see the double post) as soon as possible but yeah, I'd say two weeks can be the timeline we work with.

Evil Austin

So I make the top fifteen but the top three are going to be pm chosen by everyone or every one of the fifteen is chosen, sorry I am just a little confused here cause you talk about me doing it and then talk about pm points.

CT Styles

No, you make your top 15 and I do the comparing of it with everyone else's with all 15, I just used 3 as the example.

CT Styles

Sorry for the double post; is everyone working on their lists or were they waiting for an official beginning? Sorry if I didn't make that clear but let's try and have all entries in by Sunday, June 21. That's two sundays from today. If anyone has any articles etc. they'd like to add to the Yearbook, please say so.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
what about an article called hits and misses. it would take into perspective the surprise performances of a booker not expected to pull out great work in aspect of writing, booking, creativity ect. but also go over the disappointments from high up bookers who just dropped the ball and came up with shit way below their expected performance

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
well i haven't been around at all. so i was throwing the article ideas around like the transition article to try and help get content flowing so everyone isn't struggling for ideas down the road

CT Styles

Yeah, I understand, sorry, I clean forgot. Is anyone willing to write that article, or their own if they've made one up?

Evil Austin

Should I post my article / list here when it is done or to PM it to you and you post the whole Year Book in it's own awesome thread when it is ready?

seX-Power

If there are going to be awards incorporated into this, I'd like to conduct them.

CT Styles

Just let me know the format for them and whether we should scrap some of the top 10/15 things.

seX-Power

Best BTB
Best New BTB
Most Improved BTB
Most Overrated BTB
Most Underrated BTB

Best Booker
Best New Booker
Most Improved Booker
Most Overrated Booker
Most Underrated Booker

Biggest WTF Moment
Best Superstar Use
Best Superstar Push
Best Weekly Show
Best Weekly Match

Best Match/Promo/Feud/PPV would be the No.1 of the Top 10 list.

This would all be from January-July btw.