The Next BTB Yearbook

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

I'll make a thread in a week or so to allow some new BTBs to develop a bit more.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Okay, X, I think you should start it now then leave it open for 2 weeks or so.

I would like to write something, I am not quite sure what but preferably, a What has changed article, highlighting what has changed since the last BTB Yearbook.

CT Styles

spiralshock's already done a 'Boom to Bust' article highlighting the contrast in activity, if that's what you're sort of implying.

CT Styles

As long as it's different from spiralshock's. His is like I said, the contrast in activity, etc.

CT Styles

I've allowed whatever goes in the Yearbook to be up to you guys, so do what you want as long as it isn't taken.

Evil Austin

I got holidays and it is about lunch time here, I am wondering is this still going if so I assume by memory the due date was today wasn't it? I remember something about the 29th, either way ill probably pm it to you in the next day.

CT Styles

It was really up to the people if it gets done. So, we shall soon see.

Foobophambulp

Reaction score
More along the lines of if this is the face of the next generation, I hope im eaten by aliens before they take control of the world.

But thats just me being optomistic. And it is indeed hard to know too much about Lennon.