The NEW WWE champion JEFF HARDY

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
As we just witnessed on Armageddon, Jeff Hardy prevailed in one of the best matches I have watched all year, turns at every corner, and its nice to finally see Jeff come out on top ina good way

Now comes the questions... How long will his reign last? Who wil his fued be with? Will his title run work? Are you happy he won the title

Thoughts

seX-Power

I was just making this thread but my computer went to the previous page fore some reason.

Anyway, that was really unexpected and a great match, **** imo. There were some great spots and it was so unpredictable throughout. For now, I am saying that Edge will win the Rumble and go to face Hardy at Wrestlemania.

But seriously, WOW. Just, WOW.

The Rated R CMStar

Fuck all. That's all I have to say. Vickie better reverse this and give the belt back to Edge.

J

Awesome even though they ended Edge's return run so fast. I'm just glad to see Jeff get the title it pretty much puts an end to the "Jeff will never be WWE Champion, he can't be trusted" talk.

Reaction score
Definately a great matchup. I'm not sure whats gonna happen with him feud wise, but its great to see him finally get over and win the title.

Soulpower

How long will his reign last?

Until he gets busted for drugs... M I RITE PPLS???

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

MARKKKKK THE FUCK OUT

FUCK THE HATERS

That's really all there is to say.

circle

Reaction score
I think the reign will last to no way out. It will be Jeff and Edge at the Royal Rumble.

xtremebadass

I couldn't believe how good of a match that was. I didn't expect anything out of that match but it blew my mind. Not just because Jeff Hardy won, I know FUCK YEA!, but that match had me on the edge of my seat. Hardy got a nice one armed chairshot to Edge which was great. The announcer's table spot was awesome no doubt about it. This was truly the best SD! match of the entire year. Makes everything else look like absolute crap. Who knows, maybe they planned all of it just to make Hardy's win seem that much more special. That was great. Jeff Hardy is finally being recognized as the man.

Enigma22

Reaction score
finally...

wwe finally did the sensible thing and gave their most popular superstar the title. im so happy it finally happened lol. :balloon:

seX-Power

I couldn't believe how good of a match that was. I didn't expect anything out of that match but it blew my mind. Not just because Jeff Hardy won, I know FUCK YEA!, but that match had me on the edge of my seat. Hardy got a nice one armed chairshot to Edge which was great. The announcer's table spot was awesome no doubt about it. This was truly the best SD! match of the entire year. Makes everything else look like absolute crap. Who knows, maybe they planned all of it just to make Hardy's win seem that much more special. That was great. Jeff Hardy is finally being recognized as the man.

The spear through the announce table was freaking epic and so was Hardy breaking up that conchairto attempt, The whisper in the wind to Edge in the electric chair position was awesome too. MOTY contender imo. Even the Kozlov and Matt Hardy interference didn't ruin in imo, the end sequence was also really good.

edit- Did anyone else notice that Edge got a bigger pop than Triple H? The reaction Edge got was one of the most mixed and overall loudest I have seen in a fair while. Hardy cut a badass promo beforehand as well.

The Rated R CMStar

Fuck Hardy.

Also, WWE dropped the ball in this one. They should have kept his moment for Mania.

newmie

Reaction score
Fuck YER!!! JEFF HARDY = CHAMP!! Bout damn time!!!

But about 2 minutes after the PPV finished, and i was done screaming with joy, i was like, now we know why Edge returned and took the title off HHH... So HHH didn't have to lose the title to Jeff and instead he gets screwed out of the title.... tch tch tch.... but screw the sour note.... JEFF!!!!!!!!!!!

Soulpower

Seriously, that triple threat was better than sex. I had to call my last girlfriend and tell her "Bitch, Jeff Hardy winning the WWE Title is better than having sex with you, bitch". She cried, then hung up on me.

But yeah, it was a great match.

xtremebadass

This puzzles me, I expected Hardy to win at Mania, now that he won at the most unsuspected PPV of the year, his whole future as champ is sort of like a cloud, a thick fog, you know like from puffing the magic dragon...lol, bad joke.