The New General Manager/Owner of the ACW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BDC

Reaction score
Ok, so if you read the Episode Nine results (and if you didn't, http://wrestlingsmarks.com/forums/t24810/#post211298!) you know Phoenix stepped down and gave up the company. Slim will explain in his own way why.
But, he will be missed for he was fun to work with.

ANYWAY...Pete and Myself decided that instead of making the next major decision ourselves. We would poll your opinions. What we want to know is what is your top three characters you'd like to see as the owner of ACW. In a way, you will be helping us write the ending of the last show. I left it open because of this. SO, post your nominations in this thread. Then, we will poll you for real!

Pete's LIST
1. Bronko without Claressa (independant/non faction)
2. Wisecrack of the LWO (just plain nuts)
3 Claressa and the PWA

BDC's LIST
1. John McHenry
2. Lord Peter Vycious (probably on his own...not sure)
3. Jacqui M

Andy

Reaction score
LOL, I love this. Also, does this mean I can come back?

1. Claressa and the PWA
2. Wisecrack of the LWO
3. John McHenry

Anywhere, those are my noms. My first pick was essentially decided on the fact that it would make the most sense with the current angle. The second was decided based on the fact that Wisecrack used to be part of the PWA too, so his ascension to GM could be derived from the angle. Plus, I'd love to see the character creates insane cards and do crazy things (maybe a reign of terror). Finally, John McHenry, because of his current angle.

BDC

Reaction score
Andy, the word is you can if you behave yourself. The powers that be are watching.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I would completely shit my pants if McHenry was storyline owner.

1. Lord guy
2. Jacqui
3. Bronko (in the event that I can't pick myself)

edited for sadness

Last edited:

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
I'll not throw Syn's name into the pot (Assuming I could anyway) due to Syn's character being all about chaos and anarchy and not being entirely loyal to anything or anyone, but I'll go ahead and vote.

1. McHenry
2. Claressa
3. Jacqui

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Guess I can vote :p

1. Claressa. It just seems to logically make sense that since her and Phoenix were the two that were battling all this time that she would be the successor.
1. McHenry. He has been the one that has been Mr. ACW since day one even after being fired... so what kind of awesomeness would it be that he gets fired... then he comes back in ownership position? I mean... shoot... freakin awesome. So awesome that while typing this I decided to make them both tied at 1.
3. I dunno... I can't think of anybody other than those two.

Pete

Reaction score
Two words, mi compadre: ROYAL RUMBLE. Open to EVERYONE. Winner gets control of the whole nine yards! :RUSSO:

BDC

Reaction score
Yeah, you were my first choice too as a character. And I forgot to say, no picking yourself...lol.

This is AS character. If your character gets chosen, it doesn't mean you run the show btw. But we will work things out and who knows.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
1. J-Mac - I love that guy. I'm the biggest McHenry mark over here. And that guy is pure epicness.
2. Pete Vycious - After hearing the whole story of that character, I'm afraid I became a Vych mark too.
3. Ressa - It would kinda make sense, idk.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
1. McHenry. He has been the one that has been Mr. ACW since day one even after being fired... so what kind of awesomeness would it be that he gets fired... then he comes back in ownership position? I mean... shoot... freakin awesome. So awesome that while typing this I decided to make them both tied at 1.

He's actually still fired at this very point 8D

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Personally I don't know. I don't know why everybody is putting Jacqui in there(No offence to Pete) but I mean come on!

1. McHenry: Makes a lot of sense, he got fired, comes back to being GM/owner? WWE can't even think of that shit!
2. Claressa King: Makes perfect sense for the storyline purpose.
3. Someone new perhaps? Like someone just randomly buys ACW?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I didn't want to be sexest so I picked a girl.

The_King

Reaction score
Thought I'd chime in:

1. I'd definitely push for RRS' random person buys the company idea, especially if it's an established character like Heyman who people know and can portray accurately without knowing the fed that well. This way, you don't have to get permission from the GM to use their character, and newbies have a character that they know how to write to start off.
2. Claressa: Logical storyline choice, could avoid the need for permission every week.
3. McHenry: Again, logical storyline choice, but I'd worry that you'd need permission from ~Primetime~ to use him and how to use him which could be a hassle (nothing against ~Primetime~ haha just how the system would work).

Reaction score
Multiplex is rich. I will tell you how he got their in my next rp. Along with his 5th personality...

Pete

Reaction score
Jacqui would make sense because Phoenix sort of trusts her, but it was an admittedly off-the-wall idea.

The random person...we may have something better...patience, my darlings...