• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Name's Bond... James Bond MAFIA: Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Like if it wasn't for Skys false info I would still have her as town and simply gone along with the Ace lynch. I don't even think it's impossible for them to be aligned so this contemplation may be completely pointless.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Like if it wasn't for Skys false info I would still have her as town and simply gone along with the Ace lynch. I don't even think it's impossible for them to be aligned so this contemplation may be completely pointless.

If it’s not impossible, table Sky and join the wagon.

Ace

Also want isn’t the question. Would you be willing to at all lynch Sky today. If Tweet stood his ground, would you cave?
Well if it literally came down to me and Sky I would obviously have to, as I know I'm town and there is some chance Sky isn't.

But given that there are possibly only 2 maf left it's VERY risky and I would be against it given my reads on Big Man and Shawn..

Big Man

when did I REFUSE to vote Ace, I just said Shawn is the preference because he seems to be a more sure thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.