• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Name's Bond... James Bond MAFIA: Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
After how long and how many attempts to get it?

Also, thoughts on his role and his cards? Can I trust it?

Also, is Doddsy town on play?
Excuse a guy for beng preoccupied with the info he knows to be fake and the implications of that.

If I'm reading Big Man scum that sorta takes care of what I think about the cards, don't you think?

Doddsy seems town on play and I still got that play around Brutus and Mitch in my mind that is just completely pointless if Doddsy is scum. I can see both our roles being town, if anything I would be the scum among those two (which I know I'm not) because I think it's very unlikely for scum to have both a roleblocker and a jailkeeper.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Here’s the thing if we lynch Ace and he’s town I have a vig shot to keep us in the game. If we lynch town and it’s not Ace, I don’t get a vig shot and we probably just lost the game right there.

Kross Rhodes

Excuse a guy for beng preoccupied with the info he knows to be fake and the implications of that.

If I'm reading Big Man scum that sorta takes care of what I think about the cards, don't you think?

Doddsy seems town on play and I still got that play around Brutus and Mitch in my mind that is just completely pointless if Doddsy is scum. I can see both our roles being town, if anything I would be the scum among those two (which I know I'm not) because I think it's very unlikely for scum to have both a roleblocker and a jailkeeper.

Just wish more people would talk about it because Big Man seemed irritated I didn’t use his card and would help my figure out the pieces of this game.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Here’s the thing if we lynch Ace and he’s town I have a vig shot to keep us in the game. If we lynch town and it’s not Ace, I don’t get a vig shot and we probably just lost the game right there.
If we lynch scum then it's a non issue, don't get yourself too worked up over whether or not you'll get a vig shot if you're more confident someone else is scum

sorry mate next time I’ll post in my sleep.

why would you block me from getting a gift out? :pogba
Because you're scum, obviously

Kross Rhodes

If we lynch scum then it's a non issue, don't get yourself too worked up over whether or not you'll get a vig shot if you're more confident someone else is scum

Because you're scum, obviously

That’s not a bet I’m not willing to make. The vig shot keeps us in the game if we’re wrong and it take Ace out of Poe because he’ll always be Poe. It’s honestly the best solution.

I’m also never gonna be more confident someone being more scum than Ace unless I knew for sure if Big Man was scum or not.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Im not and even if I was there would be literally no harm in letting me give it out. just shit play.
Very untrue as we don't know what your gifts are, they're likely booby trapped in some way, such as a paranoid cop shot, etc.

That’s not a bet I’m not willing to make. The vig shot keeps us in the game if we’re wrong and it take Ace out of Poe because he’ll always be Poe. It’s honestly the best solution.

I’m also never gonna be more confident someone being more scum than Ace unless I knew for sure if Big Man was scum or not.
That's started with a double negative, but I'm assuming you mean that's not a bet you're willing to make? I can understand where you're coming from as you've got extra motivation to finish Ace. I think he is probably scum as well, but there's more doubt about it than Big Man IMO. And if we do lynch Ace, he is town, and you get a vig shot, you have to hit scum to keep us alive, which is a gamble, especially as scum will have some form of protection, whether it's Tweet as BG or someone who hasn't claimed it

Big Man

well the name gives a clue..

you don’t have to use it if you don’t want to but you’ll know it’s legit when I flip and can use it then.

Kross Rhodes

Very untrue as we don't know what your gifts are, they're likely booby trapped in some way, such as a paranoid cop shot, etc.

That's started with a double negative, but I'm assuming you mean that's not a bet you're willing to make? I can understand where you're coming from as you've got extra motivation to finish Ace. I think he is probably scum as well, but there's more doubt about it than Big Man IMO. And if we do lynch Ace, he is town, and you get a vig shot, you have to hit scum to keep us alive, which is a gamble, especially as scum will have some form of protection, whether it's Tweet as BG or someone who hasn't claimed it

Hitting scum with my vig shot is pretty easy after Ace’s flip.

If Tweet is scum, he’s not a BG at all.

The only way they have protection is if you’re their protection.

Shawn

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
I know I can't prove it until I flip, but I'm town. Not a SK and not scum. I would have kept my mouth shut if I wasn't town.

Scum leaving Smark and I both alive and now Big Man and Ace putting me at the top of their list as "a sure thing" should be pretty telling.

Vote Ace

Status
Not open for further replies.