The Name's Bond... James Bond MAFIA: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Okay found it. Think we actually are finished

Undeniable - Gambler Vig
Odo - PGO
V.Sky - Watcher
Ace Dalton - Absorber
Big Man - Tarot Card guy
Mr.Tweetums - Doctor
Shawn - 2 x shot vig, out of shots
Doddsy - JK

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It would have been really helpful if everyone in the thread answered my Doddsy and Big Man question.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If it makes you feel better Ace, if you’re really town your death removes you from POE and I get a vig shot to kill scum and the scum pool would be pretty solid.

Ace

Reaction score
Or rather suss all game. I’m on my phone rn.
I said her posting has been suss all game, yes. And I stand by that. That's what we call a gut read.

Do you know what is more important than a gut read? Actual information. Which is why I've been highlighting better options. I also said that my reads of guys on this forum are really bad so my gut is not my first port of call very often. But there wasn't enough info on other players so I basically had to go with guy. Hence I had Sky and Doddsy as my other two suss.

Also, you're implying that Sky drove a vote on Haza. As far as I recall, she just voted early on someone who was heavily sussed already and was pretty clearly going to be the focus of a few votes and asked to claim.

I maintain that Sky is quite possibly my next bet after Shawn and Big Man (well, logically you would be suss'd too if Shawn ever flipped town). It'd be between her and Doddsy. You've completely twisted that into essentially saying that Tweet and I are trying to push a lynch on Sky which is patently untrue, to the point that it almost feels like you're purposefully playing dumb. It's so fucking frustrating.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
In a vacuum, Big Man has played to his scum game. It's weird how he hardly keeps up with the game yet somehow feels qualified to give his opinion on singular issues. If it wasn't for Sky claiming her "info", I would've considered this phase a formality, lynch Ace, if he flips scum we simply go Big Man next.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I said her posting has been suss all game, yes. And I stand by that. That's what we call a gut read.

Do you know what is more important than a gut read? Actual information. Which is why I've been highlighting better options. I also said that my reads of guys on this forum are really bad so my gut is not my first port of call very often. But there wasn't enough info on other players so I basically had to go with guy. Hence I had Sky and Doddsy as my other two suss.

Also, you're implying that Sky drove a vote on Haza. As far as I recall, she just voted early on someone who was heavily sussed already and was pretty clearly going to be the focus of a few votes and asked to claim.

I maintain that Sky is quite possibly my next bet after Shawn and Big Man (well, logically you would be suss'd too if Shawn ever flipped town). It'd be between her and Doddsy. You've completely twisted that into essentially saying that Tweet and I are trying to push a lynch on Sky which is patently untrue, to the point that it almost feels like you're purposefully playing dumb. It's so fucking frustrating.

It’s frustrating because you both legitimately have Sky as a scum read? Fair enough.

Tell me this, would you lynch her today?

Ace

Reaction score
I’m making up you said Sky was sus and that Tweet says the same?

How about the fact Tweet and Big Man refuse to lynch you?
No, you're making up that both Tweet and I seeing Sky as some degree of suss automatically means that we're teaming up on her. I may be wrong but I don't think I've called for Sky to be lynched once all day. And I wouldn't lynch her until we've taken out Big Man and Shawn. But hey.

Lynch Big Man

Do what you will, man. I don't know what more I can do to make my point so just fucking lynch me and we'll probably insta-lose. But I'm not gonna change your mind and I don't know how much more my blood pressure can take.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
In a vacuum, Big Man has played to his scum game. It's weird how he hardly keeps up with the game yet somehow feels qualified to give his opinion on singular issues. If it wasn't for Sky claiming her "info", I would've considered this phase a formality, lynch Ace, if he flips scum we simply go Big Man next.

No reason not to continue doing that. After two more scum flip, we’d have all the leg room we’d need to lynch Sky.

I’m almost positive Ace and Big Man are scum and/or one of Big Man / Doddsy is scum if you are town. If Doddsy is town, you and Big Man.

Ace

Reaction score
It’s frustrating because you both legitimately have Sky as a scum read? Fair enough.

Tell me this, would you lynch her today?
Oh my fucking god.

As I said before, no, I wouldn't call for a Sky lynch today. I've made it very clear that my two that I want to vote for are Shawn and Big Man.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
No, you're making up that both Tweet and I seeing Sky as some degree of suss automatically means that we're teaming up on her. I may be wrong but I don't think I've called for Sky to be lynched once all day. And I wouldn't lynch her until we've taken out Big Man and Shawn. But hey.

Lynch Big Man

Do what you will, man. I don't know what more I can do to make my point so just fucking lynch me and we'll probably insta-lose. But I'm not gonna change your mind and I don't know how much more my blood pressure can take.

I don’t care about the degree that’s your argument to attempt to distance. I just don’t like you sussed her first and then. Tweet tries to bulldoze her.

We won’t instantly lose, I get a vig shot.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Oh my fucking god.

As I said before, no, I wouldn't call for a Sky lynch today. I've made it very clear that my two that I want to vote for are Shawn and Big Man.

I almost want you to be town because your frustration is too funny if you’re just caught scum.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Oh my fucking god.

Also want isn’t the question. Would you be willing to at all lynch Sky today. If Tweet stood his ground, would you cave?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
@Odo no thoughts on Big Man and his gifts?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I've a question to ask, does anyone think Big Man is town?

I how someone answers you because I’ve gotten very little on this front.

Status
Not open for further replies.