• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Name's Bond... James Bond MAFIA: Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Well im reading the one where he is scum and he votes a claimed vig on day 1, as scum, so im not gonna file him under ' strong at long term planning' :BB:

Also smark, youre banned on WC lol?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I'll take your word for it. Others should know to read them themselves though before looking at your post and seeing Mafia with the lowest post count of all and connecting those dots. That's not how it necessarily works. Especially when I now know he was killed by the vig n1

That’s the opposite of the conclusion I came to and even Mitch explained he was killed on n1 as mafia so there may be no correlation between activity and scum.

We’ll know more if I find another scum game he was in.

RDK

All glory to God
That’s the opposite of the conclusion I came to and even Mitch explained he was killed on n1 as mafia so there may be no correlation between activity and scum.

We’ll know more if I find another scum game he was in.

I think you're missing my point.

The second part may be true.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Well im reading through and those 14 posts are looking to mostly be low fibre stuff

Safe to say he isn't an aggressive scum player based on this game anyway

RDK

All glory to God
Enlighten me.

I'm pointing out that it would be wise for people to not take your post at face value because they might see his low-effort here and draw the wrong conclusion from that.

But I presume your intention was that everybody would click in and go through each one which is fair enough. I just havent done that and might not do that

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I'm pointing out that it would be wise for people to not take your post at face value because they might see his low-effort here and draw the wrong conclusion from that.

But I presume your intention was that everybody would click in and go through each one which is fair enough. I just havent done that and might not do that
All the examples given were town with exception to one scum game so my end conclusion was activity might not be a tell at all.

That said, I gave links so yes you could read the games and his posts and make your oqn conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.