The Name's Bond... James Bond MAFIA: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Brutus (1) - PHEN0M
Raidokken (2) - Smark, Mitch
Tweet (1) - Showtime
Mitch (9) - Odo, Shawn, Jeff, Sky, Brutus, Haza, Tweet, Doddsy, Big Man

Let's analyse.

Odo started the wagon, obviously looks bad off it. says he would be cool with haza, unsure on brutus. which looks better I suppose.
Shawn - followed Odo, so doubting co-scum here on a town flip.
Jeff - I know I'm town and sussed Mitch before the votes. looks bad on me with the flip, but I was also on Haza's ass d1 and I think my play and usage speaks for itself
Sky - I forget her reasons, but this was before the loved blunder by town mitch. could look bad here.
Brutus - post blunder, flipped town.
Tweet - post blunder, non-indicative
Doddsy - same
Big man- same
there was a post hammer too, forget who it was. Rugrat mb? either way he flipped town

Tweet with a single vote on Magic is ??? and looks....bad.
Smark obviously looks good with his vote on Haza
Phenom voted brutus and both flipped town so thats wtv
I don't much care for this post tbh, as if you're actually analysing stuff here you shouldn't really have got this so badly wrong.

Referring to the mitch wagon here, you've got post blunder from prior to Brutus, when two votes were made after the loved part, being Big Man and Tweet, and I was the hammer on the standard wagon, not Rugrat.

It doesn't sit well with me that you say you're analysing a wagon but not actually looking at the wagon

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I’m never counter claiming again. :smh
To be fair on this, I think 95% of the posts about people doubting your counter claim came from you, and you argued for a while with Tweet who was agreeing with you

The following sequence:
Day 2, Haza is in claim territory.

Calling him out for stalling with the claim

There's the claim, and literally two minutes later...

The only way I can see this being a co-scum interaction is if Haza botched the claim all by himself and Odo immediately took advantage of the situation.
If Haza did botch the claim by himself then it's not odd to have jump on if you're scum with him tbh. Someone will catch it, it's better if its you.

I don't even know how I'm meant to defend myself? There is literally no justification provided for voting me besides the fact that I'm next on the POE list - even though there is so much bullshit going on with other roles as mentioned above.

We're giving Sky and Doddsy free passes despite them having contributed no more than I have in terms of actual value over the entire game? Odo too although he at least has felt like he's been trying.

Here's my claim. I'm an absorber. And not a single fucking person has used an ability on me. And noone has any serious suspicions from my play within the game thread that they've articulated. It's just the laziest play ever to say "vote Ace cos POE" when there are genuine leads we can follow. Like Big Man's botched gifting, or there being two fucking vig's including a cc'd fucking kill (which imo is almost certainly maf using a second kill ability and presuming that there was an SK meaning they wouldn't be cc'd.)

Also, it's worth noting that Smark was given a universal town read, then proceeded to do very little (including taking for fucking ever to cc the vig claim) until recently where one would assume mafia are looking for ways to close the game out (a good way of which would be pushing for a mislynch just as Smark is actually doing).

I know that's a lot of word vomit and stuff but maybe use that to actually look into stuff instead of being lazy and allowing whomever is maf to push through an easy mislynch that may end up being end-of-game.
Fuck off you've done just as much as me, I've been pushing my reads and giving thoughts all game. Sick of people saying this when they don't actually take note of the content of posts, just look at the number. I'm not gonna post as much because my posts are all catch up posts responding to shit like 7 hours behind after I wake up.

Don't like the attempt to shade Smark out of it, pretty sure Smark countered the vig claim first post since

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeffa thinks he's town right?

Not so much once u catch up. I had him town on character spec, not so much anymore. Id lynch him immediately if ace flips scum

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Okay I must have missed it exact, is this during the discussion over whether or not setup spec should be taken into account and Odo is talking about mod spec etc?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Its later once ace tells smark to cop him. I call him out since yknow he claims hes an absorber lol. Leads me to think that card is loaded n ace gave up his scumbro. Bigman strongly opposes

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Oh alright I don't think you've outright mentioned that until now

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Thanks, I missed that. I was looking after Big Man came in

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
:hmm

I see you, Doddsy. I see you.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Jeffatron Was...

M - MI6 Aligned 2x Tracker

latest

The head of MI6, M, as he/she is known as, is never one to get wrapped up in Bond’s shenanigans. A straightforward shooter, a man/woman never to beat around the bush, is always aware of where Bond is. You assign Bond the missions, and you hope he can get it done without causing too much trouble with world governments. You are a 2x Tracker. Each night you may choose to track a player to see who they visit, but not what powers they use.

It is now Day 4! With 8 Players left, it requires 5 to lynch. Day lasts 24 hours or until a lynch has been made.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
That makes things so much easier. We'll carry this home for you, Jeff.

Vote Ace.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Thx for the game

Big Man

Reaction score
so there doesn’t seem to be a serial killer unless they’ve decided not to shoot. I think we should lynch Shawn as it seems more of a sure thing.

also I tried giving a card to tweet and it failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.