The Name's Bond... James Bond MAFIA: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
eagles
Favorite Sports Team
philadelphiaflyers
You think we lynch anyone else than Big Man if he survives this night?

Regardless of whether you actually are the vig or not, we probably need to sort out Smark and you eventually. I also realize there was only one kill last night and it clearly was the scum kill.

Assume Smark shoots Big Man tonight, who would you say is next on the menu? I know a couple people would like to think that it's me but I sorta doubt that's actually gonna happen.

Shawn
Undeniable
Odo

Mr.Tweetums
V.Sky
Doddsy

Assuming Big Man dies, and assuming game doesn't end...

I'm town, and I have no reason to doubt Smark or Odo are town. Smark has played a town game and Odo has been pushing Ace for days. Hard to see anyone going that hard at their teammate.

I believe you're town. You haven't been cc'd, and your willingness to be lynched for the good of town is comforting.

Sky has seemed town to me, mostly the whole game, but the whole executioner "slip" sticks in my head.

Doddsy has the Jailkeeper claim, iirc, that seems like the weakest claim on the board. Feel like he's playing similar to the last game when he was scum. But idk his play well enough to know if that's normal or just time zone related.

Gun to my head, I'd probably vote Doddsy, but I wouldn't feel good about it.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Instead of asserting dumb shit, why not tell us why you didn't use your role the night after the roleblocker died?
I didn't see any reason to use my shot, given lack of a clear kill target. N1 and N3 both on Smark because he was (N1) obvtown and (N3) claimed vig with a cop shot, respectively

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Was he not obvtown on n2 then?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Except I'm not a SK. Shooting me is an absolute and total waste. I'll flip town, and Smark won't look good, and you'll waste time debating whether or not you need to kill Smark.

Given how many times people have commented - in this thread - about the makeup of Grim's games, it's absurd to me that people still think I'm an SK. I'm a Vig who had two kills with no restriction. Smark is a Gambler who could theoretically get no kills through the entire game. They are entirely different roles, aren't they? It's not like he's claiming Cop and I'm also claiming Cop.

There was no additional kill last night. Correct? Guess what... there won't be one tonight either, because I don't have any more. Because I'm a 2x Vig, and I used both my shots.

Further, I can see the logic of "well, he just didn't send a kill in last night." But if I'm a SK, do you really think I would refuse to send in a kill TWICE IN A ROW? That would be incredibly stupid. I hope that once day comes, and the only kills are Mafia NK and Smark's shot, that we can all stop overthinking this and find scum.

Someone asked why I didn't drop the 2x knowledge when I claimed originally. Easy, I was trying to draw the mafia NK since I'm out of shots. If mafia thinks I have more kills, I'd be a prime candidate to be NK. That obviously didn't work since Smark also shot Brutus, which forced him to counterclaim and push me into this SK narrative, so I gave the rest of my info to try to quell the SK fears. Also, up until your post above, iirc the only people who put me at the top of their list were Ace (confirmed Scum) and Big Man (who almost everyone agrees is scum) - so it's pretty clear mafia is using the SK narrative to try to defer.

It really feels like you're trying to steer Smark away from Big Man and that makes me uncomfortable.

Just a note on this, I once won a game as the serial killer without making a kill until there were only 4 people left, so this defence doesn’t really wash with me at all

Fact is you’ve claimed to be 2 shot so until you can actually end the game with a kill, that’s all you’ll do, if you are actually indy

Having skimmed back, I also don’t follow your logic on wanting to lynch Doddsy over Skybox, scum don’t have 2 roleblockers and 2 protection roles in a 3 man team, which I’m 99.9% certain they are, and I don’t see a compelling play based argument either?

The only 4 man team I can see is if it’s big man and sky, nothing else fits. If that’s the case, one of them will probably be gimped in some way like a mafia spy or traitor or something

Shawn

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
eagles
Favorite Sports Team
philadelphiaflyers
Just a note on this, I once won a game as the serial killer without making a kill until there were only 4 people left, so this defence doesn’t really wash with me at all

Fact is you’ve claimed to be 2 shot so until you can actually end the game with a kill, that’s all you’ll do, if you are actually indy

Having skimmed back, I also don’t follow your logic on wanting to lynch Doddsy over Skybox, scum don’t have 2 roleblockers and 2 protection roles in a 3 man team, which I’m 99.9% certain they are, and I don’t see a compelling play based argument either?

The only 4 man team I can see is if it’s big man and sky, nothing else fits. If that’s the case, one of them will probably be gimped in some way like a mafia spy or traitor or something

Fair point on the SK narrative. I've actually never been in a game with one, let alone been one, so hadn't really thought it thru that well.

Re: Sky vs. Doddsy…. that was assuming Big Man dies and the game doesn't end. My logic for Doddsy was that his claim was the weaker claim, IMO. Not based on much more than that. If his claim is legit, yeah he's prob town, but it's a convenient claim at a convenient time. Like I said, I wouldn't feel good about it. I think Big Man is the last piece and the game ends.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
That just makes no sense

Big Man

Reaction score
hey scum if you kill me I join your team as a stump with a vote. I know this sounds unbelievable but now you can't say I didn't tell you :kobe3:
^ that isn't kobe3 sort out the emojis fam.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Vote Count:

Ace (5) - Odo, Shawn, Tweet, Doddsy, Big Man
Big Man (1) - Ace

A Lynch has Been Made!

Ace Dalton was...

Alec Trevelyan - SPECTRE Aligned 3x Ninja, 2x Bus Driver, 1x Absorber

latest

A former member of MI6, 006 Alec Trevelyan betrayed Her Majesty’s government in favor of his own crime organization, the Janus Syndicate. Hiding behind the shadows, Alec allied himself with Blofeld to finally get rid of Bond and wreak his revenge on the UK. You are the SPECTRE aligned 3x Ninja, 2x Bus Driver, and 1x Absorber. Once per night, you may choose to use your ninja shot for one of your abilities, or the factional night kill. As a Bus Driver, you may choose to switch two people, switching abilities used on one to the other. In addition, you are a 1x Absorber. The first ability used on you (that isn’t a kill), you will gain.

It is now NIGHT! Night lasts for 12 hours or until all powers are sent in.

:patback

first Haza and then Ace. My intuition has been on point this game. This has to be my best town game to date.

you know who’s your mvp @Grim :cudi

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Like I said, if you want absolute certainty on me Smark can just predict me for the lynch tomorrow and you guys can finish me off if that's what you wanna do.
I honestly love this offer, but my reservation is if you’re making this because you don’t believe I’ll be alive tomorrow. :hmm

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
On character knowledge, he may not be bluffing.
I mean I could see becoming a stump, she started out bad and became good right? Why would scum get a stump?

Big Man

Reaction score
let’s get those role usages in friends

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED