The Name's Bond... James Bond MAFIA: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If we have the space for it, Smark can simply predict me getting lynched tomorrow, you can lynch me and see that I didn't lie about protecting Smark and then Smark can just shoot Sky.

We should have the space for it if Ace is scum and I kill scum tonight. If not, we’ll do the math.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Another thing about Sky I didn't even think of until now, does anyone actually believe she didn't use her role on n2, directly after the Roleblocker got lynched?

Last edited:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Vote Count:

Ace (5) - Odo, Shawn, Tweet, Doddsy, Big Man
Big Man (1) - Ace

A Lynch has Been Made!

Ace Dalton was...
Alec Trevelyan - SPECTRE Aligned 3x Ninja, 2x Bus Driver, 1x Absorber

latest

A former member of MI6, 006 Alec Trevelyan betrayed Her Majesty’s government in favor of his own crime organization, the Janus Syndicate. Hiding behind the shadows, Alec allied himself with Blofeld to finally get rid of Bond and wreak his revenge on the UK. You are the SPECTRE aligned 3x Ninja, 2x Bus Driver, and 1x Absorber. Once per night, you may choose to use your ninja shot for one of your abilities, or the factional night kill. As a Bus Driver, you may choose to switch two people, switching abilities used on one to the other. In addition, you are a 1x Absorber. The first ability used on you (that isn’t a kill), you will gain.

It is now NIGHT! Night lasts for 12 hours or until all powers are sent in.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And there's the Bus Driver, that could make sense of my result or lack thereof on Skybox.

Smark should simply shoot Big Man, the Roleblocker and the Driver are gone, unless he's the BP GF the shot should go through.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Or rather you know, Skybox' lack of result that included me. You know what I'm talking about.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Alternatively Smark can shoot Shawn and get the SK spec out of the way as well, a GF is yet to flip so if Big Man is the BP GF we'd just be wasting a shot. Then again the SK may also be 1x BP or something.

At the very least you should shoot one and predict the other imo.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Instead of asserting dumb shit, why not tell us why you didn't use your role the night after the roleblocker died?

Shawn

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
eagles
Favorite Sports Team
philadelphiaflyers
Alternatively Smark can shoot Shawn and get the SK spec out of the way as well, a GF is yet to flip so if Big Man is the BP GF we'd just be wasting a shot. Then again the SK may also be 1x BP or something.

At the very least you should shoot one and predict the other imo.

Except I'm not a SK. Shooting me is an absolute and total waste. I'll flip town, and Smark won't look good, and you'll waste time debating whether or not you need to kill Smark.

Given how many times people have commented - in this thread - about the makeup of Grim's games, it's absurd to me that people still think I'm an SK. I'm a Vig who had two kills with no restriction. Smark is a Gambler who could theoretically get no kills through the entire game. They are entirely different roles, aren't they? It's not like he's claiming Cop and I'm also claiming Cop.

There was no additional kill last night. Correct? Guess what... there won't be one tonight either, because I don't have any more. Because I'm a 2x Vig, and I used both my shots.

Further, I can see the logic of "well, he just didn't send a kill in last night." But if I'm a SK, do you really think I would refuse to send in a kill TWICE IN A ROW? That would be incredibly stupid. I hope that once day comes, and the only kills are Mafia NK and Smark's shot, that we can all stop overthinking this and find scum.

Someone asked why I didn't drop the 2x knowledge when I claimed originally. Easy, I was trying to draw the mafia NK since I'm out of shots. If mafia thinks I have more kills, I'd be a prime candidate to be NK. That obviously didn't work since Smark also shot Brutus, which forced him to counterclaim and push me into this SK narrative, so I gave the rest of my info to try to quell the SK fears. Also, up until your post above, iirc the only people who put me at the top of their list were Ace (confirmed Scum) and Big Man (who almost everyone agrees is scum) - so it's pretty clear mafia is using the SK narrative to try to defer.

It really feels like you're trying to steer Smark away from Big Man and that makes me uncomfortable.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
You think we lynch anyone else than Big Man if he survives this night?

Regardless of whether you actually are the vig or not, we probably need to sort out Smark and you eventually. I also realize there was only one kill last night and it clearly was the scum kill.

Assume Smark shoots Big Man tonight, who would you say is next on the menu? I know a couple people would like to think that it's me but I sorta doubt that's actually gonna happen.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like I said, if you want absolute certainty on me Smark can just predict me for the lynch tomorrow and you guys can finish me off if that's what you wanna do.

Status
Not open for further replies.