The Miz Works As Heel In Belfast (VIDEO)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Cena/Barrett would have been great for WM27. Even with only being on the roster for a year, he was a hot enough heel to make it work. Cena forcing himself to help Barrett win the strap from Orton at Survivor Series and then letting Barrett have a nice reign with the belt until Cena got his revenge and title back from Barrett at WM would have been perfect. The thing is, they may have feared that Rock would overshadow anyone (including Barrett) that Cena was feuding with and they might not have wanted to mix both angles together (Cena getting his revenge on Barrett and also planting the seeds for his match with The Rock) but IMO, it could have worked. Barrett could have talked about how Rock was old news and how he and the Nexus were the future, Rock could have cut promos putting down all the Nexus members, Barrett could have had The Rock attacked and laid out, etc.

At Wrestlemania, Cena wins his championships back, Barrett gets the Rock Bottom (Rock's revenge for the Nexus laying a beat down on him), and then after Rock lets Cena have his moment with the belt after seemingly congratulating him for his title victory, Rock surprises everyone by hitting him with the Rock Bottom as well.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Cena/Barrett would have been great for WM27. Even with only being on the roster for a year, he was a hot enough heel to make it work. Cena forcing himself to help Barrett win the strap from Orton at Survivor Series and then letting Barrett have a nice reign with the belt until Cena got his revenge and title back from Barrett at WM would have been perfect. The thing is, they may have feared that Rock would overshadow anyone (including Barrett) that Cena was feuding with and they might not have wanted to mix both angles together (Cena getting his revenge on Barrett and also planting the seeds for his match with The Rock) but IMO, it could have worked. Barrett could have talked about how Rock was old news and how he and the Nexus were the future, Rock could have cut promos putting down all the Nexus members, Barrett could have had The Rock attacked and laid out, etc.

At Wrestlemania, Cena wins his championships back, Barrett gets the Rock Bottom (Rock's revenge for the Nexus laying a beat down on him), and then after Rock lets Cena have his moment with the belt after seemingly congratulating him for his title victory, Rock surprises everyone by hitting him with the Rock Bottom as well.
You are like the Steven Hawking of WWEF. I can't be the only one who views you in a chair staring off into space, quoting the past while making random comments about waht you think will eventually happen, am i?

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
You are like the Steven Hawking of WWEF. I can't be the only one who views you in a chair staring off into space, quoting the past while making random comments about waht you think will eventually happen, am i?
Man has a lot to say obviously

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
:yes:Unlike most of you, Miz was my favorite since his debut up until he turned face. Notice how I haven't marked for him whatsoever since the face turn. So him going heel again would make me happy for sure.
Somehow agree with you. Miz was a million times better as heel... In the other hand we have Hardy, who is my favorite wrestler so yeah... I agree with you with Miz's heel turn stuff but he has never been my favorite star.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Somehow agree with you. Miz was a million times better as heel... In the other hand we have Hardy, who is my favorite wrestler so yeah... I agree with you with Miz's heel turn stuff but he has never been my favorite star.
Yea, and even while he's face like some have said he's still done pretty stellar in the ring. I should just start liking Miz again.