The Miz Works As Heel In Belfast (VIDEO)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Nah, I was a mark for hating HBK. Miz is just annoying. I had no issue when he was an announce or in a tag team. He was pushed to the ME scene, ruined a WM main event and NEVER evolved his character.
I agree it was nuts to let the little shit ME Mania, but i don't mind him as an upper midcarder. He can have a zillion US Title reigns if he wants, just don't elevate him to the ME. Nothing wrong with being an upper mid card gate keeper. As a heel, at least.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I agree it was nuts to let the little shit ME Mania, but i don't mind him as an upper midcarder. He can have a zillion US Title reigns if he wants, just don't elevate him to the ME. Nothing wrong with being an upper mid card gate keeper. As a heel, at least.
Over guys like Cesaro, Ziggler, Big E, Wyatt, etc?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Over guys like Cesaro, Ziggler, Big E, Wyatt, etc?

Cesaro will be there. Ziggler don't even get me started. Big E and Wyatt are both in the infancy of their careers (Wyatt in this gimmick) so they are being built up to that role. Both will probably feud with miz at some point

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I agree that he works better as a upper mid card heel but I have no problem with Miz's reign. He was hot at the time and they tested it out if he would work on the main event level. He did not and he hasn't been a main stay in the main event since. You need to test things out once in a while.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Cesaro will be there. Ziggler don't even get me started. Big E and Wyatt are both in the infancy of their careers (Wyatt in this gimmick) so they are being built up to that role. Both will probably feud with miz at some point
There's my point. I wouldn't want to see that. Miz isn't good enough to put a guy over properly IMO (see Ziggler). It wouldn't build them up at all to beat him.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I agree that he works better as a upper mid card heel but I have no problem with Miz's reign. He was hot at the time and they tested it out if he would work on the main event level. He did not and he hasn't been a main stay in the main event since. You need to test things out once in a while.

I've said it a million times but that should have been Barrett being cemented as a ME face in that Mania match. Barrett was the hottest heel in god knows how long as the leader of Nexus but they buried him right before the RTWM started instead of pushing him. And it is sort of Miz's fault. He should have held the briefcase until after Mania

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
There's my point. I wouldn't want to see that. Miz isn't good enough to put a guy over properly IMO (see Ziggler). It wouldn't build them up at all to beat him.
Just depends on the feud. Miz gave DB a helluva rub early on in his WWE career.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
exactly, i don't mind Miz, as long as it doesn't contradict the ENTIRE deal. Dude was meant to be boo'd, let it work itself out.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I've said it a million times but that should have been Barrett being cemented as a ME face in that Mania match. Barrett was the hottest heel in god knows how long as the leader of Nexus but they buried him right before the RTWM started instead of pushing him. And it is sort of Miz's fault. He should have held the briefcase until after Mania
The WWE had to take a chance I guess. Hoping that the one not being pushed could have kept his heat going. Granted Miz cashing in post mania could have helped him a lot. Like Cena beats Barrett in a hard fought match with Barrett looking strong in defeat, Rock lays Cena out to set up the WM28 match. Miz cashes in on the grandest stage of them all. Would have been good for both Miz and Barrett.

Just depends on the feud. Miz gave DB a helluva rub early on in his WWE career.
Also some people just want to see gatekeepers put people over, which equals losing. For going over a gatekeeper to mean something said gatekeeper needs to win from time to time as well. Unless they're a physical monster like Brock.