The Miz Works As Heel In Belfast (VIDEO)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
He is dull, boring and still seems like he's stuck up and arrogant when he's a face. The way he moves, the way he looks at the camera, his tone and everything just still resembles his heel persona. All they tried to do is make the crowd cheer for the Miz, which hasn't worked all the time. Miz just seems like the same arrogant and annoying heel, but trying to be a forced face. I don't mind him as a heel, because that's what his persona implies, but as a face it just doesn't seem to work for me. I can understand I suppose if why people like him, he does still have the look and is getting better in ring, but whenever he picks up the mic he still seems like a heel.

Reactions: THG? and Wacokid27

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Miz is the guy I hate the most on the roster hands down.
Like many others, I mark when someone beats the shit out of him, and I loved when Kane chokeslammed his ass.
Just so we're clear if you want to see Miz get his ass kicked he is technically doing a good job (when working as a heel).

Obviously he can't be face when so many people will always want to see him getting destroyed. But his naturally hate-ability mixed in with above average mic skill means he can be a decent heel for a long while. sorry Perfect

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Senhor we should do an ultimate bet. I want to change your name to MikeTHEMIZ200 whatever year he broke out in wwe, for 30 days. I'd bet almost anything. :jeritroll:

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Just so we're clear if you want to see Miz get his ass kicked he is technically doing a good job (when working as a heel).

Obviously he can't be face when so many people will always want to see him getting destroyed. But his naturally hate-ability mixed in with above average mic skill means he can be a decent heel for a long while. sorry Perfect
You're right. You know what, his gimmick just should be getting beaten down every week. :woo1:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score

The fact that everyone still wants it to happen when he's a face proves he's just hateable(sp?) no matter what. I don't want to see him get beat up as a heel because of what he's said or done, I just want it to happen cause he's a waste of a high mid card spot.

Reactions: THG?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The fact that everyone still wants it to happen when he's a face proves he's just hateable(sp?) no matter what. I don't want to see him get beat up as a heel because of what he's said or done, I just want it to happen cause he's a waste of a high mid card spot.
Do you still work?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

You just seem like a mark to me. Miz is under your skin breh. top heel

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
You just seem like a mark to me. Miz is under your skin breh. top heel
Nah, I was a mark for hating HBK. Miz is just annoying. I had no issue when he was an announce or in a tag team. He was pushed to the ME scene, ruined a WM main event and NEVER evolved his character.