The Miz Works As Heel In Belfast (VIDEO)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score

- The Miz cut a heel promo before losing to Kofi Kingston at Wednesday's WWE live event in Belfast. Miz talked about how he has been beaten up by everyone from Kane to The Wyatt Family and the fans always cheer for who is beating him up. Here is video:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
a432b2eee21cc2bafe490eaccba5d1f4.gif

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I dug Miz as a babyface, but man I loved seeing Randy Orton beat him senseless even more.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Ok watched it, and he is just awesomely AWFUL. Somebody call the wahmbulance, get this man an order of a wahmburger and cries, etc, etc. What a joke.

I'M THE MIZ AND I'M.....AWWWWWFULLLLLLL

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
:yes:Unlike most of you, Miz was my favorite since his debut up until he turned face. Notice how I haven't marked for him whatsoever since the face turn. So him going heel again would make me happy for sure.

Reactions: Nano and Wacokid27

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I never liked the guy until his US Title run. His promos and cocky attitude won me over, and he definitely improved as a wrestler.

I loved his 2/3 falls match with Cesaro for the US Title when he returned as a babyface. He can go in the ring, I think it's just a matter of finding his niche on the roster.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I never liked the guy until his US Title run. His promos and cocky attitude won me over, and he definitely improved as a wrestler.

I loved his 2/3 falls match with Cesaro for the US Title when he returned as a babyface. He can go in the ring, I think it's just a matter of finding his niche on the roster.
This. Dude works best as a heel, and people complaining about his ring work are just hating for the sake of hating. 2012 and forward was a really good year for him in ring wise.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Miz is not bad in the ring and he's above average on the mic. Unfortunately for him, they turned him face and his character, which works so much better as a heel, suffered greatly. A heel turn for the Miz would be very good.

wk

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I enjoyed The Miz much better as a heel. He is not suited to be a babyface at all. And having Ric Flair pass down the Figure Four Leglock to him was embarrassing (the Skull Crushing Finale was/is a much better finisher anyway.) Hopefully he reverts back to being a heel and has a feud with CM Punk at some point. I see some potential in a feud between the two, as they can incorporate their real-life heat and dislike of one another (or rather, Punk's dislike of Miz) into the promos.

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
In Birmingham he started face and half way through he did a heel move but never spoke on the mic.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'd love to see Miz going heel, it suits him better, the character is also better suited for a heel and he's just hateable (not that I hate him, but most people seem to), so yeah, definitely heel.