The Meme Wars I: The Phantom Meme

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Good job poyser

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Any list of claims/strong reasons to think anyone is town?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I'll read back at some point today but I'm not sharing thoughts until day starts so come @ me mafia I don't know who they are

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
so tweet was the sk?

is it possible that scum copped him and pushed it through?
Barry keeps saying that he somehow had a feeling I was hiding a role in my first life with literally no evidence and all based on "feelings", does that sound rolecop-y enough for ya?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Is it possible Barry copped poyser or vice versa

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yeah, stump. Harambe <3

Nah, I hate it. He's popping in to appear as though he's doing something, anything, but is as useful as tits on a bull currently.

Also, Tweets, it seems your paper pushing ways finally caught up to you. Perc sucks more dick than Elton John.

Sorry Evans for not being around much, busy times at the ol' Lethal household and workwise. Be right into it tomorrow activity wise
Your paper pushing point is still garbage btw, literally nobody including you and me did anything worth a fuck d1 so it's dumb to single me out.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Your paper pushing point is still garbage btw, literally nobody including you and me did anything worth a fuck d1 so it's dumb to single me out.

well poyser did try to kill me, and we wagoned lethal. i wouldnt say it way nothing per se. still stuff worth looking back on im sure

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
well poyser did try to kill me, and we wagoned lethal. i wouldnt say it way nothing per se. still stuff worth looking back on im sure
Well if that counts as doing something, I made town reads and was wagoning Lethal as well so his point is still bad.

Ace

Reaction score
But you’ve still yet to explain why you thought he was town as far as I can tell? Also you SPECIFICALLY said you thought he looked town from that interaction, which you clearly didn’t read and are now walking that back to say that it was a town read you made earlier that you “didn’t see any reason to change”.

I’m focusing on it because it smells like bullshit. Like you just state something to look good and look like you’re reading the game “I thought tweet looked town off that interaction” and yet when pressed on it you’ve got nothing to back up that statement, ergo it seems like bullshit. You know who usually gives fake opinions, right?
I have no idea why the hell you think this is at all relevant to any element of the game. But since this is clearly an issue to you I'll explain this as simply as clearly as possible for you.

I thought Tweet was town before the bandwagon. This was due in part to setup spec, but also due to how he was playing within the restrictions of that PR. I'm not going to go back and find my post which says this for you. But it is there and you can read back for it if you'd like.

Then a bandwagon comes in. I already had Tweet within my town leans. The push comes out of nothing significant, and people seem happy enough to throw votes onto Tweet despite almost no reasoning of value being provided for said votes.

Reading through I thought that Jeff was almost certainly town (still believe this) and was just tunneling because the vote deadline was coming up.

The fact that people just slipped onto the bandwagon with little fuss made it look to me that it was an easy vote that was easy for them to justify down the line (who else were we going to go for? There wasn't enough time to switch to someone else).

Ftr, this is still probably the case; maf wouldn't know if Tweet was 3P or town, but they'd know its a non-maf being lynched, which is what they're aiming for.

I was also convinced by Tweet's defence; not so much the substance, but the frustration with which Tweet was posting. This aligned well with a town player who was frustrated because they were being lynched with little clear justification and there was therefore little they could do to defend against a lynch of this nature.

If you're wanting me to bring out a shitton of receipts from a back-and-forth with little substance other than Jeff's kind of meh 'I don't like your vote patterns' argument, they're not there. Because by its very definition this was a low-substance vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.