The Meme Wars I: The Phantom Meme

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
The next thing Poyser is setting up for pushing Ace which is a direction I completely disagree with.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
well it's not that they cant be. more that im not going the think im so godly that ive just nailed all of them, and logically im going to be wrong somewhere. its rarely as simple as it appears, especially with wtv roles scum have which we have no hints on currently.
Sounds reasonable, I also think Barry/Rugrat/Poyser is possible but I wouldn't bet on it, partially because it automatically rules out CP and Magic who are completely null on play.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The next thing Poyser is setting up for pushing Ace which is a direction I completely disagree with.

get out of my head. ace was next on the things i wanted to inquire about. How did you rate their exchange as a whole?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
get out of my head. ace was next on the things i wanted to inquire about. How did you rate their exchange as a whole?
I think Ace has made it clear why he thought I was town in my first life and since I know I played to my town meta there I can't find any fault in that. Also the reads he made during d1 seemed reasonable enough for the time, so again no issue there. I also think that overall his reads are too nuanced to come from a scummy frame of mind. Poyser now attempting to attack the fact that Ace saw somebody who played their town game as towny, just because he (Poyser) doesn't agree, is something I don't like and I'm clearly not about to let Poyser attempt a repeat of d2.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I have no idea why the hell you think this is at all relevant to any element of the game. But since this is clearly an issue to you I'll explain this as simply as clearly as possible for you.

I thought Tweet was town before the bandwagon. This was due in part to setup spec, but also due to how he was playing within the restrictions of that PR. I'm not going to go back and find my post which says this for you. But it is there and you can read back for it if you'd like.

Then a bandwagon comes in. I already had Tweet within my town leans. The push comes out of nothing significant, and people seem happy enough to throw votes onto Tweet despite almost no reasoning of value being provided for said votes.

Reading through I thought that Jeff was almost certainly town (still believe this) and was just tunneling because the vote deadline was coming up.

The fact that people just slipped onto the bandwagon with little fuss made it look to me that it was an easy vote that was easy for them to justify down the line (who else were we going to go for? There wasn't enough time to switch to someone else).

Ftr, this is still probably the case; maf wouldn't know if Tweet was 3P or town, but they'd know its a non-maf being lynched, which is what they're aiming for.

I was also convinced by Tweet's defence; not so much the substance, but the frustration with which Tweet was posting. This aligned well with a town player who was frustrated because they were being lynched with little clear justification and there was therefore little they could do to defend against a lynch of this nature.

If you're wanting me to bring out a shitton of receipts from a back-and-forth with little substance other than Jeff's kind of meh 'I don't like your vote patterns' argument, they're not there. Because by its very definition this was a low-substance vote.

No, but finding people’s reasons for wagoning as bad isn’t the same as having reasons to think someone is town, which you still haven’t explained convincingly lol.

Your town read on jeff again, it smells like bullshit. Tell me how you think he was tunnelling just because of the deadline when he started pushing tweet THE NIGHT BEFORE??

These aren’t real thoughts

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think Ace has made it clear why he thought I was town in my first life and since I know I played to my town meta there I can't find any fault in that. Also the reads he made during d1 seemed reasonable enough for the time, so again no issue there. I also think that overall his reads are too nuanced to come from a scummy frame of mind. Poyser now attempting to attack the fact that Ace saw somebody who played their town game as towny, just because he (Poyser) doesn't agree, is something I don't like and I'm clearly not about to let Poyser attempt a repeat of d2.
Really? Your town meta is to make up absolute nonsense to defend yourself with? You’ve ALREADY ADMITTED you weren’t playing to your town meta because you pushed harder on me and jeff because you were indy :bosque what a load of horse shit

Also ace specifically said you looked town from the interactions on D2, plz point out to me where he made it clear why this was the case. Thx

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Really? Your town meta is to make up absolute nonsense to defend yourself with? You’ve ALREADY ADMITTED you weren’t playing to your town meta because you pushed harder on me and jeff because you were indy :bosque what a load of horse shit

Also ace specifically said you looked town from the interactions on D2, plz point out to me where he made it clear why this was the case. Thx
The only thing different from my town meta was me accusing Jeff of being the SK, I put you back to null but you're now attempting to set up another push I don't agree with which would be the third wagon in a row you go for that I'm not on board with. Tell me how that's supposed to result in a town read on you?

And Ace didn't make it clear why he thought I was town from my interactions, in fact he explicitly didn't.

Poyser who's scum from my wagon?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
oh right I suppose we can put a few things back on the table as well. we now know Tweet v.1 was indy but not the sk. we also had two deaths (banez mitch) . so that pretty much at least confirms banez shot. I dont think he shot mitch, unless he was redirected (extremely doubtful and currently 0 reason to think this) , so he shot at town and most likely died, if not we'd have 3 bodies. whiich :

1 - leads me to believe Mitch was the scum kill (unless banez just shot him and the scum kill was blocked, but he left no clues for us to know that)
2 - Banez shot town, either myself or poyser judging by his posts?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Who the fuck kills Mitch n1 tho :reigns3

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh, I suppose he also could have died and his target didn't die because his shot didnt go through. in that case id say he shit poyser :francis

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
or, potentially more reasonable answer: to make barry look bad?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I suppose scum killing inactives is also somewhat efficient i nthe sense it causes less rep ins? Idk im just looking for reasons now lol

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
We don't have enough info to make even remotely qualified assumptions about who made what kill n1 so let's just not go there for now perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.