The Meme Wars I: The Phantom Meme

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Is there a reason not to mass claim, you know since it's likely Mylo and stuff?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Can we get a claim from ace first tho

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
The situation is Magic, CP and Poyser won’t be lynched because we don’t lynch them.

you won’t lynch me

so it’s likely Ace :deandre
Really? Because
so in conclusion, I personally think Lethal looks fine. CP is PROBABLY fine.

rugrat/barry/poyser all look bad. i would say occam's razor would say they cant all be scum however. At least one will be imo. thoughts @Tweetrich Engels
Not a fan of Rugrat and Poyser off the back of that day phase. Poyser continues to coast relative to his own standards imo.

Jeff can get a town read I guess because Tweet being non-maf means if Jeff was maf, he would have exposed himself quite badly pushing that hard.

Not a fan of Barry either and at this stage he would be my third theoretical maf. Although Magic/CP are null and could easily slip in there too.
Like Jeff and Ace had most of the same reads basically and Ace gave Jeff a town read here. If Ace is scum then why would he kill the guy he's aligning his reads with and town reading in the thread (and not being sussed by in return, unless I missed something on my skimback). Makes no sense.

Ace most likely town IMO.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Yes he didn’t, which is what I was saying.

I already said I think Barry and Rugrat look like shit, read the thread
But you'd rather push Ace? Eek

Jeff might have been right on that scum team!

CraigPelton

Reaction score
The next thing Poyser is setting up for pushing Ace which is a direction I completely disagree with.
Sounds reasonable, I also think Barry/Rugrat/Poyser is possible but I wouldn't bet on it, partially because it automatically rules out CP and Magic who are completely null on play.
I like Tweet too

Probably Lethal as well

I think we should be lynching in Poyser/Rugrat/Barry/Magic

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Was Jeff confirmed? Saw a post about something like that

Guess that'd change things

CraigPelton

Reaction score

Ace

Reaction score
No, but finding people’s reasons for wagoning as bad isn’t the same as having reasons to think someone is town, which you still haven’t explained convincingly lol.

The exchange WRT the wagon, specifically how Tweet defended himself, made Tweet look like a genuine townie defending himself.

This made me read him more as town.

I don't know what you're looking for here, this is all there is to it.

Your town read on jeff again, it smells like bullshit. Tell me how you think he was tunnelling just because of the deadline when he started pushing tweet THE NIGHT BEFORE??

These aren’t real thoughts
I mean WRT tunneling for an actual lynch as time was running out, rather than just having Tweet as a scum lean.

This is not hard to understand.

__

Why do you feel my statement about reading Tweet as town and being wrong about it is in any way an indication of my alignment? Please explain this.

Ace

Reaction score
Just as a side note my meta involves me giving town reads to individuals who suss me when the rest think I'm town.

Because it is an unnecessary way of bringing attention to oneself - particularly since as maf the accuser would know I'd flip non-scum.

That said, Poyser is the exact sort of player who would play into this by sussing me. In fact, I may be wrong on this and CBA digging up receipts but I think it was precisely Poyser who I townread last game for this exact ploy.

Poyser is easily my strongest scumread and this is not omgus; I was sussing him before he switched his town read of me to a scum read based on the most mundane throwaway comment.

___

I'm also curious why Barry decided to reveal his ability now when his Rugrat result came up with SFA? I struggle to see the benefit of outing his own power role when there isn't much to get from it.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Really? Because

Like Jeff and Ace had most of the same reads basically and Ace gave Jeff a town read here. If Ace is scum then why would he kill the guy he's aligning his reads with and town reading in the thread (and not being sussed by in return, unless I missed something on my skimback). Makes no sense.

Ace most likely town IMO.
Sooo you think Ace is likely to be in charge of night actions on whatever team he’s on? :kobe

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The exchange WRT the wagon, specifically how Tweet defended himself, made Tweet look like a genuine townie defending himself.

This made me read him more as town.

I don't know what you're looking for here, this is all there is to it.

I mean WRT tunneling for an actual lynch as time was running out, rather than just having Tweet as a scum lean.

This is not hard to understand.

__

Why do you feel my statement about reading Tweet as town and being wrong about it is in any way an indication of my alignment? Please explain this.
I don’t really understand what needs explaining m8. I’ve already answered your fucking question. It’s nothing to do with being wrong on tweet, it’s about your reads being FAKE because you’re not town

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Your response to my jeff point makes no fucking sense. You legit said you thought he was likely town because he was just tunnelling because of the deadline coming up. This is legitimately not true because he was tunnelling tweet since the night before. Again you’re just MAKING SHIT UP to justify reads you made which aren’t real.

Status
Not open for further replies.