The Meme Wars I: The Phantom Meme

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Reaction score
Sorry guys, food poisoning = limited time online and more time on the shitter :bosque
So yeah NGL I had Tweet down as town off that exchange. Helps us a bit I guess.

Not a fan of Rugrat and Poyser off the back of that day phase. Poyser continues to coast relative to his own standards imo.

Jeff can get a town read I guess because Tweet being non-maf means if Jeff was maf, he would have exposed himself quite badly pushing that hard.

Not a fan of Barry either and at this stage he would be my third theoretical maf. Although Magic/CP are null and could easily slip in there too.

Ace

Reaction score
I didn’t really buy your reasons for reading tweet town tbh, it was like you were going against the grain just to look good so you weren’t pushing the mislynch. And then you hammered To stop the no lynch which I’m not bothered about, but again you thought he was town so it just seems like you’re doing stuff to look good rather than doing what you actually think is right.

Also with Barry the fact he kept insinuating tweet was the SK in hindsight kinda looks like a POV slip, like there was a fear of pushing tweet as scum when he already knew that he wasn’t.
This is a good point but I wish it hadn't come from you given my reads. lol.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If it makes you feel any better, there are non game related factors as to why I’m not invested to my usual standards lol. The guys all know which is probably why they’re being nice and not pushing me for it - I am trying but it’s really hard to find motivation for anything atm

Other than that I’m not sure why you had tweet as town off the exchange when he was exposed as lying multiple times lol, bit of hindsightism there. Can you elaborate on what you thought made him look towny?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
sifted through Lethal's posts. Looks pretty good and that claim is fairly air-tight theme wise and he claimed fairly soon coming in. All signs point to town.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Lmfao Tweet, it had everything to do with your role itself. I frankly just didn't believe it had only a Role PR that you were pushing. As soon as you claimed that I thought something was fishy.
Again, you had zero evidence for that and that feeling is completely unfounded.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also I admit I pushed back on Poyser and Jeff harder than I needed to cause I was indy. Jeff is town and Poyser... ehh let's say null, I think he coulda pushed the contradictions in my posts as either alignment. Barry is my top scum read rn. Ace town, Lethal probably town. Rugrat up in the air.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
What was Lethals claim again?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Aah Stump oki.

I think Magic asking why I'm getting lynched, and also asking why Jeff gets lynched d1 is a good look btw.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hmm actually he did vote Jeff anyway but not me for whatever reason. So he didnt vote the indy but did vote for likely town. Idfk dude.

Ace

Reaction score
If it makes you feel any better, there are non game related factors as to why I’m not invested to my usual standards lol. The guys all know which is probably why they’re being nice and not pushing me for it - I am trying but it’s really hard to find motivation for anything atm

Other than that I’m not sure why you had tweet as town off the exchange when he was exposed as lying multiple times lol, bit of hindsightism there. Can you elaborate on what you thought made him look towny?
Could you highlight where he was exposed as lying?

TBH I just felt the wagon itself felt pretty pedestrian and like there really wasn't much justification behind it. Maybe I missed concrete reasoning but tbh it mostly just felt like 'we need to lynch someone, and tweet has the most votes.'

I'll admit I also had some spec thoughts invested in Tweet - as it turns out, his PR was bogus so that serves me right for spec speculation (lol).

I'm vaguely aware that some shit is going on with you from my occassional dip into the discord. And maybe it is a fair defence and you are town. But equally can't give you a free pass based on it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I can't speak for others, but for myself regarding tweet, a lot of it was a bit abstract (i.e general uncomfortability, the post-no lynch post, the inconsistencies which as town he does less, or at least has a more linear progression). So it was a bit harder to put it into words, outside of callign him out on points that weren't fully based on facts.

Also, considering the state of the game, it was essentially a d1 wagon, which is never going to be solid anyways :draper2

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
One thing I will say, for fairness. Banez could have shot Poyser (i can see that for sure, he made a few comments about poyser and i'd say if he shot, that's where he shot personally). If that's the case, there's a few scenarios as to why banez died.

Either way I'm going to assume he shot with the "it will all be sorted after tonight" comment, thats pretty much a confirmation of shot.

If he shoot poyser, there's a few options like I said.

1- Poyser is town. traditional role, banez dies, poyser doesnt
2 - Poyser was protected
2 a) town protected him. unlikely imo. would be null anyways sadly. banez dies
2 b) he's BP, which would mean non-town. banez dies

We can't rule out protection on poyser, because of only 2 deaths actually :francis

I like this post. 2 deaths in a 12-player game would suggest (spec time) of scum/indy. However, we had Banez as desperado to seemingly fulfill the vig aspect, and ooooooooft the arsonist exposed and swinging.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I wouldn’t say being the only PR in a new host’s game is garbage, quite the high chance you are town. Rarely ever do we see games where the one PR is scum.

that said I don’t really believe in the case against you. I’d be interested to push CP/Barry. I don’t fancy lynching you/Poyser and Jeff is confirmed. Outside that, it’s a crap shoot

Why the fuck is everyone faking PRs?

Rubbing off this with a "high chance of town" smells a little.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Aah Stump oki.

I think Magic asking why I'm getting lynched, and also asking why Jeff gets lynched d1 is a good look btw.

Yeah, stump. Harambe <3

Nah, I hate it. He's popping in to appear as though he's doing something, anything, but is as useful as tits on a bull currently.

Also, Tweets, it seems your paper pushing ways finally caught up to you. Perc sucks more dick than Elton John.

Sorry Evans for not being around much, busy times at the ol' Lethal household and workwise. Be right into it tomorrow activity wise

Status
Not open for further replies.