The list.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

^ Uh Oh........... (Still disagree with the list. But thats my opinion)

Rell

Reaction score
We're black, lets be glad we even made the list.

Rell

Reaction score
lol its true, noodle has 2 post and is above you smurfs LMAO

:roflmao:

Mr. Mat

^what the fuck is that sig rell:scratch: & MS you gonna update the list

J

^^How do you not know...Its from the movie Breakin'...it was a 70's break dancing movie...I remeber luving it as a kid...Lol...but it had the dude from 300's head...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Where would Dead E and Cena_buttocks have gone?

Numbers 1 & 2 respectively :shifty:

36. Hmmm. Alright placement. Honestly I think I'm over looked at times but w/e.

It is true you are over looked, however when I was making teh list I was able to count on one hand the amount of times we've interacted.

Mr. Mat

^^How do you not know...Its from the movie Breakin'...it was a 70's break dancing movie...I remeber luving it as a kid...Lol...but it had the dude from 300's head...

lol i thought it was that dude from 300 & MS change the list i need to be lower lol just kidding

Rell

Reaction score

LMAO How do you know that, I only got the sig because if you look closely, you can see fromer laker guard Smush Parker dance across the screen.

smush_parker.jpg

Wrestling Station

im number 5 T_T
how many 5 fingers you got per hand?!

thanks buddy lol.