The list.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fatal 55

Reaction score
29... Atleast i beat Tarvis by one! lol :D

Not bad considering the only time i have ever usually spoke to monkey was in that "Gay" discussion thread... Urgh!

J

Ohhh, that's who you are.

See here kiddies. Never change your name.

Yet another reason why i regret changing my name...I wish i could change it back...I swear i've learned my leason...Please someone change my name back...

...but yea now that you know who i am...Would that change my posistion on the list...Just wondering...

Soulpower

1. Soulpower

Gee, I don't know about you guys, but I thought this list was AWESOME!

Rell

Reaction score
Just PM Mike, remeber to say please...

lol SP, anytime I'm in a top 10 let alone a top 5, I'm happy.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yet another reason why i regret changing my name...I wish i could change it back...I swear i've learned my leason...Please someone change my name back...

...but yea now that you know who i am...Would that change my posistion on the list...Just wondering...

Yeah, it would move you up a bit.

vickymania

Reaction score
gotta ask you this MS..how often is this list going to change or is it gonna stay the same like this??

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I dunno. I might change it up every now and then, but I would only do it as a complete over haul. So it won't be for a bit. Maybe sometime in the new year.