The list.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

You just have to be so sheepish and defensive against WWE fans. I was talking to Monkeystyle and your dumb ass came in here and started trying to be funny (which was unsuccessful). Your comment wasn't needed here. You really need to quit sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.

Meh, Im not that way all the time. Sometimes, I agree with what they say. To my knowledge, some WWE fans that I have seen make some pretty good arguments sometimes. Those being Kaedon, CMS, and a few others that come to mind. You are like well.....I wont go any further, since you want me out of here.

Rell

Reaction score
Fuck Kaedon imo

Famou$ 187

Kaedon is the guy off of Mythbusters give him some love. Haha.

-TJ-

Good list but I disagree with a few (KenFan shouldn't be higher then me :nonono: )

Anyways I wouldn't call this a list of the Worst Members to the Best Members that wanted to be in the list, IF the 69-50 was people you don't know much about.......

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I have an appreciation (or at least I had) for Kenfan that few others do.

This Guy

Peep are you saying I'm a WWE fan that doesn't make good points?

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
i was hoping for #1, but since i haven't been on much lately, i guess #24 is good, although Nancy is high than me...:(.

i guess i'll have to be more active. maybe actually try to watch raw/ecw/sd.