The List ~ ZOMG Pt. 2 (Details and Discussions)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
But LKP being apart of the that whole scheme is news to me. But yeah, that thread where he was looking to cheat on his woman was insane. I rarely get that upset on the internet but he just made my blood boil.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Also when I was still talking to Satan she told me Legendkillerpunk tried to buy her a ticket to Wales (he was serious and I saw the logs and everything)... weird shit, yeah. I'm sure that will dictate some people's views now, loool.

rofl.
But yea it's true, even tdk told me about that.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
But LKP being apart of the that whole scheme is news to me. But yeah, that thread where he was looking to cheat on his woman was insane. I rarely get that upset on the internet but he just made my blood boil.

There was a huge list of them. I had it saved at one point but I just cleared my PMs like two days ago.

Still, I wouldn't reveal the list anyway.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
She never went after me either. But that's because she knew I would've seen right through her.

No offense G1.

Hometown Kid

I hate to pile on, but another thing that really bothered me that LKP said was yesterday in the Umaga thread...

Legendkillerpunk said:
I do not mean to be nasty here, but why dont these things happen to assholes i hate like Khali,Big vis, warrior, and savage. Id swap all of them to get eddie,umaga, test and crash holly back.

I mean, seriously, why would anyone say something like that?

Great One

There wasn't a list or scheme lol, LKP did this all and came onto her himself. I saw most of the convos. And yeah I told TDK, we lol'd about it.

Great One

And meh, I was 17, and I don't think there was anything to see through initially.

Great One

Also, it was Kassidy's shitty forum and it's apparently dead hence why the fag is back to posting faggy ass pictures of himself.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I hate to pile on, but another thing that really bothered me that LKP said was yesterday in the Umaga thread...

I mean, seriously, why would anyone say something like that?

Yeah, I could see that coming from a 13 year old but not from a 27 year old or whatever he is. Pretty ignorant thing to say.

btw what happened to her/her forum?

Failed just like five star. You can add wetalkforums to that list soon too.

And meh, I was 17, and I don't think there was anything to see through initially.

17?

How old are you?