The List ~ ZOMG Pt. 2 (Details and Discussions)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Nobody beats Blaze.

A couple of LKP's posts though yesterday put him pretty strongly in the running.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
lol @ how everybody hates Blaze

He enables everyone by admitting that he only posts on the forum to annoy people and to get a reaction for attention. Then he whines and complains about how everyone picks on him and how he can't understand why. It's easy to see why he should of been aborted in the womb. But noooo when the doctor said they were gonna have a special child his parents had to think of it as a gift.

Hometown Kid

Not to mention how Blaze has left the forum 42 times and tries to shit on (keyword: tries) IWF upon leaving, only to return in 2 days every time. That's my favorite.

MizMasta3000

i see him on other forums too but IWF keeps them coming back for more :shifty:

Hometown Kid

Honestly, Legendkillerpunk is much worse than Blaze in my eyes.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
1) I don't see why people feel the need to be in more than one message board at a time. I mean, I spend alot of time playing games and efedding when I should be out looking for work. But I never found the need to be an active member of anything more than IWF. As much as it's members annoy me at times.

2) LKP is only worse than Blaze because Blaze is just an idiot. He's easy to discredit. While LKP just kind of randomly lays low some days and other days says some of the most moronic shit imaginable. So he's unpredictable. Blaze however you can always rely on being an idiot.