The List ~ ZOMG Pt. 2 (Details and Discussions)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Two Scoops said:
1) I don't see why people feel the need to be in more than one message board at a time. I mean, I spend alot of time playing games and efedding when I should be out looking for work. But I never found the need to be an active member of anything more than IWF. As much as it's members annoy me at times.

Yeah, i've always agreed with that. I have tried recently to pimp my BTB around the web but I can't really bring myself to post anywhere besides IWF...

2) LKP is only worse than Blaze because Blaze is just an idiot. He's easy to discredit. While LKP just kind of randomly lays low some days and other days says some of the most moronic shit imaginable. So he's unpredictable. Blaze however you can always rely on being an idiot.

For me it's more...they are both equally stupid. But Blaze at least is just a harmless fool most of the time. LKP while also harmless, shows many instances of being a despicable human being, with no redeemable qualities as a person whatsoever.

Great One

You people are forgetting LKP is 27 years old! And 9 fucking years older than Blaze. And here you are contemplating these things about him, put it into perspective. Take this for what you want, Blaze is just a kid still, but you could argue that he would be 100x stupider when he's the same age as LKP. So like I said, take it for what you want, but he's still young, it's at least expected.

MizMasta3000

I feel this forum is easier for me to mold into and get acustomed to. Some guys on here are stupid douches at times but I still feel more community here.

Great One

Not to mention how Blaze has left the forum 42 times and tries to shit on (keyword: tries) IWF upon leaving, only to return in 2 days every time. That's my favorite.
So did LKP. Not many remember, but he was harassed before too and I think maybe banned (like that smurf Beast guy). He always followed them all to their 'hate IWF' forums. Trust me, god knows how many forums I was told he was at back in the day. Holy fuck, those were sad days. I've been here for about 4-5 years, the longest out of anyone who still post actively I believe (since I don't think Chuck does, or Mike, A-Man, etc. do) and I can honestly say that I've never liked this forum as much as I have now. Idk why, there just seems like there's more cooler kids here, plus no more Blue ass rules and the admins pretending like they have power. TDK also use to rage to me about it as well. Sure there's the same fair share of smurfs (I really could have done without JMay and Kassidy being let back), but I still think it's better.

Also when I was still talking to Satan she told me Legendkillerpunk tried to buy her a ticket to Wales (he was serious and I saw the logs and everything)... weird shit, yeah. I'm sure that will dictate some people's views now, loool.

Hometown Kid

Great One said:
Also when I was still talking to Satan she told me Legendkillerpunk tried to buy her a ticket to Wales (he was serious and I saw the logs and everything)

:lmao This is kinda what I meant when I said he comes across as a deplorable person. He probably wanted to bring 5 women to him to cheat on his alleged "baby mama" with. I am with you, he's a prick. But what I said on Blaze was the amount of times he did it. Pretty much everyone in the e-fed back then did the IWF hate thing at the time around when I first came in. >_>

MizMasta3000

LKP seems like a cool guy. Whats this internet stalker talk?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Maybe if Blaze was like, 12-14 I could understand him being childish. But I believe the guys almost 18 years old now. I knew kids back in my high school who were extremely responsible and respectful back when they were 16. This kid should of hit a maturing stage a while ago.

But then again, just look at LKP again for an example. Sometimes you never grow out of childish behavior.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
LKP seems like a cool guy. Whats this internet stalker talk?

Y2Jasmine. Long story short. Bitch sent a bunch of people provocative pics and even fooled around with some members with internet relationships. Ended up causing a huge controversy that got at least half a dozen members banned for choosing sides. But anyone with half a brain universally agrees that Y2Jasmine was in the wrong.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Which don't me wrong isn't as terrible as some made it out to be, shit happens. I just found it pretty sad that he had to ask.