The Horus Heresy: Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Oh you know, Poysers claim oughta mean that Magic definitely has the wrong guy. Outside chance that Poyser just thought of that Lover part so he doesn't have to prove his role today, but that'd also mean faking Lovers when there's no actual second Lover which is just a horrid fake.

So yeah, I'm supposed to believe that town have a Duelist, a Desperado and a Vig which I assume is floating around somewhere?

Showtime

Reaction score
enough pretense, insults, and useless banter.

@Showtime I would like you to please claim so we can make a decision going forward. Thank you.

nah. id like people to consider my defense and actually talk about it. my claim isn't going to clear anything up, people having to support their position will. poyser is town with his claim so he's fine, but i know there's obvious scum on my wagon.

again i want to clear up, do you have two duel shots?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also this callous destroyer gimmick is yikes. What are you, 14 years old?

Fluffy chocobo gimmick, that's where it's at my friend.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
can we agree you'll admit to being garbage when you're wrong?

:trumpout

just caught and lynched a scum player off 1 post

I’m ready to be judged now

Showtime

Reaction score
If not, poyser needs not worry, I will once again take care of this foolishness. Your call. You have 30 minutes.

if you have two duel shots then duel me right now because i know youre scum. :mj4

come here boy, ill get to you once i have time but i'm not replaying the same rodeo again, which @NotBrutus would gladly share with you.

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
nah. id like people to consider my defense and actually talk about it. my claim isn't going to clear anything up, people having to support their position will. poyser is town with his claim so he's fine, but i know there's obvious scum on my wagon.

again i want to clear up, do you have two duel shots?

I had one duel. If said duel kills scum, I immediately get another duel (i have not asked if this is cumulative, Im going to assume no as that would be insane). So yes, I have a duel available, right now.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
if you have two duel shots then duel me right now because i know youre scum. :mj4

come here boy, ill get to you once i have time but i'm not replaying the same rodeo again, which @NotBrutus would gladly share with you.
but Hank is a fairly new host?

Showtime

Reaction score
I had one duel. If said duel kills scum, I immediately get another duel (i have not asked if this is cumulative, Im going to assume no as that would be insane). So yes, I have a duel available, right now.

yes, i dont buy this. ive seen it once before.

come duel me.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
magic this is embarrassing I'm gonna put you in the old folks home myself at this rate

Showtime

Reaction score
but Hank is a fairly new host?

i dont think he's copying that game, but i could see him putting that in as an indy or scum role because giving town two additional lynches during day phases is quite insane.

and while odo can read junk off 1 post, im not buying this guy can too regardless if he's jeff or not.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
i dont think he's copying that game, but i could see him putting that in as an indy or scum role because giving town two additional lynches during day phases is quite insane.

and while odo can read junk off 1 post, im not buying this guy can too regardless if he's jeff or not.
jeff is an odo sheep tho

CraigPelton

Reaction score
being hyperbolic btw no offense etc of a player

Status
Not open for further replies.