The Great American Stache live comments and results from the CEO Prof Booty

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
DFWAGreatAmStache.png

- Special Commissioner for the show tonight...the honorable and awesome
tom-selleck.jpg

Tom Selleck!

- Interesting start to the show...since Robert Goulet has passed away we got Will Ferrel to do his Robert Goulet impression singing the National Anthem..
Goulet+Will+Ferrell+Freakin+Jerks+in+ya+grill.jpg

- man Ferrell is out of his fucking mind...opening match time Too Cool vs Cryme Tyme in a no holds barred street match...cuz I guess too cool are from the streets....not sure what streets but thats what they told us

- wow and already Too Cool seems to be in trouble as they are both laid out on a table and JTG is standing on Shadds shoulders...looks like he is gonna do a moonsault..but WHAT THE FUCK...JTG slid down grabbed Shad and gave him spinning DDT through the table instead....JTG & Too Cool beat on Shad...I can't believe it JTG has turned on Shad Gaspard

- Next match opens the US Title Semifinals Sheamus vs Dolph Ziggler

- Wow Sheamus didn't even make it to the ring he was clobbered from behind by that mystery masked man again...there is something really familiar about that guy and I could swear I see a ponytail sticking out from under that mask....Ziggler picks up the scraps and hits the Zig Zag for the 1 2 3 and will move on the to the quarterfinals of the US Champion Tourney

- Not sure if our ring can handle this matchup...the Big Red Monster Kane vs the 600 pound Yokozuna

- These two are really taking it to each other...oh they are out of the ring......DOUBLE STAIR SHOT!!!! Holy crap they both grabbed a level of the steel stairs and nailed each other. Both men are out cold....ref is at 8...9...10....dammit a double countout...both men are out of the Tourny but I highly doubt this one is over...Ziggler just lucked himself into the finals...that lucky fucker..

- Time for The Model w/Zema Ion vs The Snake...kind of wish they would have made this a blindfold match...those two really have been to war and back against each other...

- The Model's little protege is really showing signs of taking after his mentor..he won't shut up..

- Really great back and forth match here..that short clothesline by Jake is a thing of beauty...

- We got about 3 minutes left on the 20 minute time limit....oh wait Ion is on the apron taunting Snake...Model with the roll up and of course a handful of tights and 1 2 3...damn Snake was screwed on that one...but a hell of a match

- final match of the semifinals for the US Title right now...newcomer CM Punk takes on the dangerous Mountie...well his cattle prod is more dangerous then he is actually...

- and keeping with tonite's theme we see punk rockin this t-shirt
ta1.jpg

- Mountie holding his own with Punk so far...but those kicks from Punk are just lethal...

- Mountie is down outside and seems to be going for the cattle prod....and Jimmy Wang Yang is there to stop him, he hits The Mountie and throws him back in the ring...Punk hits him with a roundhouse kick....OH SNAP GTS...goodnight Mountie Punk wins..

- US Title Tournament recap so far
Ziggler def Sheamus
Kane & Yokozuna dbl countout
Model def Jake The Snake
CM Punk def The Mountie

- and special ring announcer for our next match it's non other then The Bandit himself...BURT REYNOLDS
MSDCARU-EC003.jpg

- and what a match for that legend to announce for as we get set to crown the first Cruiser X Champion here at Dope As Fuck...Xavier Woods comes down to the ring with David Otunga, Austin Aries w/ The Brain, Kazarian comes alone, as does Black Machismo Jay Lethal..

- Lethal still in full Machismo garb...the Macho King cannot be happy bout that...everyone is pumped as we get this ladder match going...

- what an awesome spot with the ladder by Woods as he took out all three men by throwing it at them then dropkicking it...crazyness

- Aries with a sick Death Valley Driver on Kazarian onto the ladder hanging off the ring

- OH OH Psycho Sid is out at ringside.

- Lethal is about to do an elbow drop on Aries, Sid grabs Lethal and Powerbombs him on the concrete, Lethal is OUT

- Kazarian with a suicide dive onto Woods and Otunga

- Kazarian has the ladder climbs up and has his fingers on the belt but Aries run climbs up the same side of the ladder that Kazarian is on and give him reverse DDT off the LADDER!!! HOLY SHIT!

- Woods now is on the ladder and is half way up...but Aries pushes the ladder over and Woods goes flying outside the ring...Aries puts the ladder up...climbs it...has the belt....takes it off....AUSTIN ARIES is the first every DFWA CX Champion

- IC Tag Tourney Semifinals are up next. Big Time Truth vs Demolition. Man Demolition are some intimidating guys..

- I love this move the Demoltion double ax handle smash to Big Time Tarver.

- Great back and forth between these two teams so far. For a newer team Truth and Tarver have some great chemistry.

- Great spot by Truth with spinning torpedo kick to Ax.

- and after 15 minutes in this is all over as Demolition hit the decapitation on Tarver to advance

- Next up we have The African Dreams vs Money Inc..Slick is in the ring talking to Dibiase...and Slick is now talking to the ref...and he rings the bell...what the hell....ohh...Dibiase is now handing Slick a wad of cash...Slick has taken the Dreams out of this match....but wait seems the Dreams aren't to happy about this...Akeem just grabbed Slick...wait now two masked african americans...actually looks like one of them is Butch Reed....and the other...is that...yes it is ...Ron Simmons...they come out and attack the Dreams....and here comes Hercules & Roma...and....what the hell....that looks like Bobby Lashley...that kick to Akeems head seals the deal...that is Bobby Lashley...Akeem is a bloody mess and Kamala seems to have been spooked and ran away...wow...Slick seems to have rebuilt his army..

- Now Dibiase has the mic...talking about how smart and rich he is *yawn*... now this is getting good...cuz JBL & IRS are applauding as we hear a car horn and out comes a gorgeous classic car...and there it is Alberto Del Rio has now joined the Million Dollar Corporation...that is one rich...and vicious group for sure

- back to the action the IC Semifinals are up next and we start with what is sure to be an instant classic as Desmond Wolfe takes on Dean Malenko..

- sorry I am not commenting much but this match has me wrapped up...it's all that we could have asked it to be and more

- well fuck...20 minute time limit has come...it's a draw...Malenko goes to shake Wolfe's hand, Wolfe slaps him and Arn, Tully, & Miz jump in the ring before it gets ugly

- AJ Styles vs Goldust is next, Goldust seems a little distracted, must be due to the constant pranks and harassment as of late...

- AJ hits the Styles Clash on Dust for the 1 2 3,
AJ is going straight to the finals
Goldust flips out after the match and starts yelling at the fans...then a fan in a hoodie slams a pie in his face...he takes off the hoodie to reveal that he is indeed Doink the Clown

- Miz vs Monty Brown is next up

- Maryse trips up Brown and he stumbles into the Skull Crushing Finale 1 2 3

- Hercules looks like he is in a bad mood as he faces Kanyon next

- Kanyon has been on the defensive all match, Hercules is going for the full nelson...BAM Kanyon Kutter out of nowhere..Roma is in the ring and he and Herc decimate Kanyon

- IC Title recap so far
Wolfe & Malenko time limit draw
AJ def Goldust
Miz def Monty Brown
Kanyon def Hercules

- another guest is now with us to be the special time keeper for the US Tag Title Semifinals...none other then Mike Hammer himself Stacey Keach
Mike+Hammer.jpg

- MCMG are in the ring waiting for the newest members of the King's Court The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels & Skip Sheffield....man Sheffield is a fuckin monster...

- MCMG showing there years of teaming together right now, quick tags and double team moves have their opponents confused for sure

- Sheffield has just double clotheslined MCMG out of their boots

- and it's over MCMG hit the ASCS Rush(Spinning sole kick by Sabin followed by a superkick from Shelley and then finished with a simultaneous jumping enzuigiri by Sabin / superkick by Shelley combination) on Sheffield for the 1 2 3

- Perfectly Ravishing w/ The Brain take on British Invasion next

- Perfect Plex on Williams seals this match 1 2 3

- BI are arguing in the ring and seem to be pretty upset

- BAMF TIME! Joe and Bad News this is gonna be brutal as fuck

- Oh shit they are both bleeding and I think Bad News is missing a tooth

- Sick kick by Joe up in the stands, Bad News is down...wait he is back up with a lead pipe...shot the head with the pipe and an immediate Ghetto Blaster and Joe is out for the count 1 2 3...brutal match...just brutal

- US Title Quarter Finals CM Punk vs Model Rick Martel w/ Zema Ion
Once again Punk wears a great T Shirt to the ring
freddie_tee.jpg

- Heck of match so far, Punk is outside of the ring when Ion tries to attack and gets a GTS

- Punk back in the ring, superkicks Model, and Anaconda Vice on The Model and he taps Punk v Ziggler for the US Title

- Special Bell ringer for this next match...Pat Harrington better known as Shcneider
OD8.jpg

- Quarter final for the IC Title Miz vs Kanyon, and damn Kanyon is all bandaged up. Power & Glory really did a number on him.

- Miz is having his way with Kanyon, OH OUT OF NOWHERE A FLATLINER for the 1 2 ....Miz kicks out...Miz slides out of the ring for a breather...then he comes back in the ring...and low blow on Kanyon and Skull Crashing Finale for the 1 2 3...Damn I though Kanyon had that one... Miz vs AJ Styles for the IC Title coming up soon.

- Time to crown the first US Tag Team Champions MCMG are in the ring and here come Perfectly Ravishing w/ The Brain...Daniels, Sheffield, & Gunner are in the ring now! A spinning sitdown powerbomb on Shelly by Gunner and the King's men leave the ring.

- Rude puts the Rude Awakening on Shelley and it's academic, MCMG got screwed and The Heenan Family has there second title of the night...Dammit...we will never hear the end of it now..

- Demolition hit the ring running and call out Money Inc. Money Inc comes out with Del Rio & JBL.

- Great match so far as Demolition seems to be in complete control

- Del Rio has ref distracted and JBL hits Ax with a clothesline from hell, IRS picks up the scraps and Money Inc are the first IC Tag Champs

- US Title Match CM Punk v Dolph Ziggler, Dolph is rested as hell...but Punk has the power of what might be his best t shirt of the night
mustachegang.jpg

- Great match so far, both men showing their technical prowess

- What the Hell, The Model and Ion are out to ringside...Heenan has the ref distracted....ARROGANCE in the Eye of Punk! Dammit...Zig Zag! 1 2 3 and Heenan add a third fuckin belt to his stable tonite...Goddamn you Martel!

- IC Title Match The Miz vs AJ Styles, both Fortune & THe Horsemen are on the outside.

- Wolfe & Malenko are getting into outside the ring, Arn breaks it up and Tully tries to interfere and trip up AJ but is stopped by Kazarian

- The refs have cleared everyone from outside the ring so now it's just one on one AJ & Miz

- Miz hits the running clothesline into the corner on AJ

- AJ hits the superman for the 1 2...Miz kicks out

- Miz Skull Crashing Finale on AJ 1 2...holy shit he kicked out

- Styles Clash on Miz 1 2 3...AJ is the first Intercontinental Champion of DFWA

- Main Event Time...Beer Money Inc and The Brainbusters are all riled up still from their altercation during the previous match. This promises to be amazing.

- Once again sorry for the lack of updates but this match is amazing...I will let u know when there is pinfalls...if you want to know more you can buy this match via our website for $33 right now

- Storm Superkick on Arn 1 2 3
BMI 1 BB 0

- Arn & Tully spike piledriver on Roode 1 2 3
BMI 1 BB 1

- Roode with the fujiwara armbar on Tully...he taps he taps... BMI are the new Showtime Heavyweight Tag Team Champions!

- Tom Selleck is out to say a few goodbye words. But wait, he is announcing one more match. Due to the constant interference from the King's Court all night he is making a match tonight. Psycho Gunner come out to a chorus of boos. Sid pushes Selleck and tell him they will take on whoever he has for the title..right now...
[YOUTUBE]qJOal5ZORVw[/YOUTUBE]

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT! IT'S THE FUCKIN ROAD WARRIORS ANIMAL & HAWK....

- I can't believe this...LOD vs Psycho Gunner for the 3W Heavyweight Tag Titles!

- Daniels and Sheffield try to interfere...Matt Morgan and MCMG take them out...The ref is turned around...LETHAL IS OUT WITH A LEAD PIPE! HE NAILS SID......Animal has Sid on his shoulders and Hawk hits him with the clotheslines...1 2 3....THE ROAD WARRIORS ARE THE NEW 3W HEAVYWEIGHT TAG CHAMPIONS!

- Thanks for checking out my blog tonite fans see u all for 3W this Wednesday

W-olf

Reaction score
Damn dude I bet that show took awhile I still dont think I kept up with it all and wow at all the guest. I'm dying to know whose attacking Sheamus ponytail huh hmm . And did you put Doom together? I was hoping you were gonna do the APA but this works too and can't wait to see what you do next.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
yeah I am noticing this format maybe confusing...if it is let me know

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Awesome fucking show...I do like that you recap the results as you go as well, it really helped on some parts.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
First off, congratulations are definitely in order as this was one hell of an amazing show sir. There's so much to cover I don't even know where to start but of course I have to begin with the amazing choice of celebrities. From Selleck to Keach and Ferrell doing his Robert Goulet impression, you really hit the moustache theme properly. I also loved the Tom Atkins shirt that Punk wore because of course I love Atkins.

The US Title Tournament was great across the board and I was happy to see that I accurately predicted three of the four winners. Didn't think of the double count out for Yoko/Kane but it made perfect sense. Finals sound great and its crazy that Heenan had such success on the night but hey, he's the Brain after all so it makes sense.

Aries being the first CX Champ is the right move and it was also nice to see some more of the ongoing Lethal/Macho feud. I hope this doesn't deter Lethal from going after Aries in the near future, those two could have some great matches.

I'm interested to see where the Wolfe angle with Malenko goes now, things seem to be heating up in Horsemen land and things should explode next time around.

Epic 2/3 falls match with BMI coming out on top, which is definitely the right call there. I also loved the surprise match at the end and holy hell, LOD as champs? Things are really getting interesting around DFWA now.

Once again, I just want to commend you on doing so much with all the talent you have and really giving so many of them a chance to shine. Sorry if I glossed over some stuff, there was a lot to cover there. One thing's for sure, you really set the bar high and I'm kind of pissed I have to follow this up with my PPV tomorrow! :lol:

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Thank u sir and the t shirts and guests were all for u buddy

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Whoa dude my respect level for you just went completely off the charts. That must have taken a fuckin long time. I enjoyed the show very much. Every match and action kept me interested. Right choice making Austin Aries the CX champion. He's obviously the best man for the job. Alberto Del Rio has joined Money Inc. Who better than an aristocrat? Awesome US tourney. I love how The Model helped everybody to win. Goldust and Doink The Clown is a dream comedic rivalry that I'd love to see. I wonder how The Four Horsemen are going to react to The Miz not beating AJ. The Road Warriors have come to seek conquer and destroy FTW.

Absolutely off the charts show sir. I'm impressed as fuck. Keep up the good work. You just blew me the fuck away. Phenomenal.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Gotta love Ziggler skating by on the skin of teeth in that semi-finals!

Double count in the battle of the big men! NOOOO! I do hope this is the last of it and this is just the beginning.

I'm pretty disappointed Kanyon didn't go all the way in the IC tournament, he was my dark horse to win it.

You can't go wrong with AJ Styles though and that finals match with Miz sounds like it was a barn burner. Great way to crown the champion.

Oh my did Sid just murder Lethal? He's out, son.

Gotta take a breather...

The greatest man that ever lived is the FIRST EVER CW CHAMPION! and that DVD spot to the outside ladder! Sick.

Rick Rude costing MCMG the straps is an interesting way to go and I hope it leads somewhere.

Can't go wrong with Money, Inc winning the IC tag belts. Well done.

FIRST US CHAMPION DOLPH ZIGGLER "I'm here to show the world. I'm here to show the world. Come on!" Perfect choice.

BMI vs. Brain Busters is a match I'd like to see and you almost make it come alive. And BMI wins the gold FTW!

Incredible PPV. Top notch action from top to bottom. You've out done yourself here.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
thanks a lot guys the show literally took me 3 hours to type so I do appreciate all the input

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
This is show is immense. Though, I am going to say that quite frankly I'll take the regular 3W and Showtime Saturday over this format day of the week. Regardless, it presented the show in a way the was still understandable and gave us someone else's (your own) perspective of the event... where to start...

JTG turning on Shad could potentially mean seeing a blood feud between two partners which WWE somehow dropped the ball on. In real life, I thought their match at Extreme Rules was mildly entertaining but all the sudden it was dropped and it was a little disappointing. So good luck on progressing this feud a little bit better than what WWE Did.

Ziggler's advancing comes as no surprise, as he should and quite likely will be major player in this BTB. And to add on to that, Yoko vs. Kane ending up in smoke is a good way to keep the hatred alive and get Zigggler a bye into the final rounds of this tournament. Bravo.

Zema as Martel's protege is definitely something that could work. I don't think The Snake is going to take too kindly to this.

Aries was the right choice for CW champion, for the record and some of the spots you wrote in were likely to kill folk in real life, but since this isn't real life, I don't really give a fuck. Awesome match.

Jesus fudging Christ. Let me make sure I read this right, Slick's stable is now Doom, Power & Glory, and Bobby Lashley? Because that is just too fucking sick. I'd hate to be Paul Roma in that group full of massive black dudes, plus the one massive Hispanic American dude... Shit!

For a minute, I was thinking The Mountie might go somewhere in this tournament! Lol, no, not with Punk standing in his way. It's also too bad though that Hercules' fire had to get extinguished before he at least had an encounter with Punk, but I'll live with it. I like Kanyon too and the Innovator of Offense is definitely deserving of this honor.

I'd like to note that you can do the ASCS Rush on WWE '12. In fact, I was in a triple threat cage match, playing as The Miz, and me and Orton accidentaly did it to CM Punk. I just now realized that it was one of MCMG's finishers... anyways, excellent choice putting them over here, because as much as I love Skip and like Daniels, their tag team abilities could probably never even touch MCMG's, so I'm fine with the choice.

BNB going over Joe I question, but I guess in this realm age doesn't apply, so it's buyable.

Ziggler scores the win thanks to The Model and Ion. I can only imagine that Punk isn't going to take this lying down, and there will be some consequences for those two. Maybe Punk will align himself with The Snake...? I'm on to you, Booty.

Ok, and I also can't complain about AJ winning the IC belt either, I suppose.

I wish The Brain Busters would have kept the belts a bit longer. They're a hall of fame team, but I think in a lot of ways, they were never able to consistently show off how good they were because they either weren't booked often enough, were booked in singles competition, or simply overshadowed by Barry and Ric. But I like BMI enough that I'll gladly accept them with the titles.

LOD Debut.. Yeehaw! Even though I think Animal is a dick, we might see the Road Warriors vs. Demoltion, and maybe toss in Psycho Gunner too, and that sounds like something I'd like to see.

All in all, great show. It felt like a PPV, so good job with that, buddy.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Dude thank u so much for the long thought out responses...means a lot to me sir...glad u enjoyed it and yeah slicks army is stacked

Postman Dave

Reaction score
okay, constructive criticism first. I personally wouldn't run that many matches in one show.

That being said, the amount of work behind this show is admirable.

JTG in Too Cool has the potential for fun, although I wonder how much use you'd get out of Shad as a singles guy. Maybe Slick's group?

I hate Bobby Lashley with a passion so Slick's posse is already in top heel territory for me.

I love how the main storylines all tied in together. Lethal/Savage, Fourtune/Horsemen, the assention of the Heenan Family, $ Inc and Slick's Army. All really neatly booked.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
thank u buddy I appreciate it sir

Castiel

Reaction score
First match hasn't even begun and I'm loving this already! Excellent celebrity guests. Lol, Sweet swerve! I would've preffered Shad to be the one to turn but JTG certainly fits in with Too Cool much more! Still not sure who the masked man is, the only guy that comes to mind with a ponytail is like RVD tbh. Glad Ziggler is advancing though. Double countout!? Boo, but Ziggler certainly got lucky! I guess Kane / Yoko are going to continue to fued and this is more important to them than the US title now!

Ha! Blindfold matches are FTW! Typical classic heel tactics for Martel to get the win, Ion is a great sidekick. Punk's shirt is also FTW! Jimmy Wang helping out is always cool, Punk probably could've got the win himself though. Great to see Punk advance! Liking the US title standings right now!

Fun ladder match! I was expecting Lethal to get the W so he could look strong compared with his stuff with Mach but instead this means the Cruiser X belt will be focused on solely which is great. Sid attacking Lethal works for the Macho feud purposes. Aries as champ? Hell yeah! Great winner.

Interesting development with The African Dreams not wanting to take the payed loss, Slick's new army is monsterous! Definitely a fan of the trade in. Del Rio joining the millionaires? Sweet! What a classy group dammit! Your stables never fail to amaze me dude. I like the yawn at announcing DiBiase's generic heel promo btw. Lol

20 minute time limit for Malenko vs Wolfe, repsectable for sure. Those two would put on an absolute classic! Are both out now though? :( Heel Goldust is fun, Doink reveal was perfectly done! Styles to the finals! Yes!

I imagine Maryse would trip Monty just before he hit THE POUUUNNNCCEEE~~!!! Maryse with Miz really is perfect, why didn't this happen in real life?

Wow, MCMG gets the win!? Sweet, figured King's Court were going to take it, glad I was wrong! Perfectly Ravishing also getting the win, I'm liking how this is shaping up!

Bad News vs Joe! Those two together would be just as brutal as you say. Well done. Punk with another great shirt, and another win! Fantastic! Punk V Ziggler is always a treat.

I like Kanyon almost getting Miz even though he's injured, but Miz with the win is what's best. Miz vs Styles, great! Dammit! I knew King's Court weren't just going to let things be after they lost! I'm alright with Rude & Perfect getting the belts but dammit! Screwjob! Another tag screwjob! Lol, but this one isn't as bad because these guys are actually apart of their stable at least! I like seeing them put their super heel minds together to get the win.

NOOO! Punk's shirts couldn't save him this time... Martel is a bitch! Fortune vs Horsemen, very cool to see the teams supporting their men. Their interactions were fun but leaving for just Miz & AJ to finish off makes things feel just right.. AJ kicks out of the Skull Crushing Finale! WHAT?! Yes! AJ WINS!

BMI also gets the win! Great night for Fortune! Love that armbar by Roode btw, does he still use it? He should.

ROAD WARRIORS! God Bless Tom Selleck! No interferences for once and MCMG are getting revenge at the same time! Lethal gets his revenge too! DOOMSDAY DEVICE! I'm certain the crowd would be going absolutely nuts this whole thing! Road Warriors taking the belts is a awesome way to clsoe this show! Bravo.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Reading ur excitment literally gave me goosebumps thanks fod that cas...glad u are enjoying it