The George Floyd Protests (Ongoing)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Okay. They're being charged with aiding and abetting. Which is :reigns3

Also now is a good time to discuss the difference between 2nd and 3rd Degree Murder.

2nd Degree Murder is a homicide with intent to kill but lacking in premeditation.

3rd Degree Murder, or voluntary homicide, is a homicide in which intent to kill is lacking but in which the defendant's emotional state is fractured enough to the point that can be reasoned that they are acting in the heat of the moment.

Alternatively, there's 4th and 5th degree murders, which are involuntary manslaughter and unintentional vehicular manslaughter. Involuntary Manslaughter is very simple, it's a homicide where intent wasn't present and was the result of an accident or negligence. IVM is like a drunk driver killing someone with their car.

Fun stuff.

In Georgia, our murder laws are characterized as Felony or Malicious Murder. I am not a fan of the whole degrees of murder. Just my opinion, it gives to much leverage to get a legit murderer off with a lesser charge.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
In Georgia, our murder laws are characterized as Felony or Malicious Murder. I am not a fan of the whole degrees of murder. Just my opinion, it gives to much leverage to get a legit murderer off with a lesser charge.

Minnesota too has Felony Murder, which is generally if you kill someone while committing a felony. It is essentially a voluntary manslaughter that carries a 2nd Degree Murder sentence.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck

:francis

This is actually an interesting topic here. There is some speculations that Antifa may actually be an under cover white supremacy group. I mean, they do go into black neighborhoods and destroy their businesses, homes, etc. Just like the democrats did 100 years ago. Hmmm... What party do these kids usually vote for too? Why do they always show up when Black Lives Matters have their protests and turn them violent? So they can shift the blame.

Tim sums is up pretty well.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
This is actually an interesting topic here. There is some speculations that Antifa may actually be an under cover white supremacy group. I mean, they do go into black neighborhoods and destroy their businesses, homes, etc. Just like the democrats did 100 years ago. Hmmm... What party do these kids usually vote for too?

Tim sums is up pretty well.

I've seen multiple occasions (on a smaller scale) of this shit happening on both sides too. Like some racist Twitter account will end up being some dumbass liberal that wanted to make conservatives look worse, or something like the article I posted going in the opposite direction. The worst part is the sick fucks think they're doing good and rationalize the lying themselves bc "the other side really is that bad, people just don't see it" or some bullshit.

Reactions: Doom and Swamps

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
I've seen multiple occasions (on a smaller scale) of this shit happening on both sides too. Like some racist Twitter account will end up being some dumbass liberal that wanted to make conservatives look worse, or something like the article I posted going in the opposite direction. The worst part is the sick fucks think they're doing good and rationalize the lying themselves bc "the other side really is that bad, people just don't see it" or some bullshit.

No doubt. That is what I'm hinting at here. These little bastards try to rationalize their behavior, which is nonsense. However, this group does fit the mold of a white supremacy group. Then again a lot of young white kids are fucking idiots, whom are easily manipulated.

Reactions: Doom

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

What the fuck?

Then they fucking reported he tripped and fell. :reigns3 what the fuck?

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck

What the fuck?

Then they fucking reported he tripped and fell. :reigns3 what the fuck?

Please tell me you don't think he was shoved hard enough to have been pushed down. Anyone who has actually been in a fight can tell you he wasn't. Anyone who had trained to fight can tell you that too. Unless that one cop that actually laid hands in him (one hand to by the way) is the incredible hulk, it ain't possible.

Also, the guy walked up starting shit for the cameras. Not their fault the idiot don't know how to take a bump.

Reactions: Doom

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
The cop barely touched him. An old man like that shouldn’t be getting in the faces of police who were there to stop assholes from causing problems. The media is absolutely making that seem like something it wasn’t. Every report you see now is going to be anti-cop. He hardly touched him. The media wants people to hate cops. It’s not a good thing to go throwing out there. You can see the old man was tended to seconds later, it’s not like he was left to die.

Anyone who watches the video and is outraged is just looking for another reason to push their hatred on to cops. Play with fire, you’re going to get burned. That old man should have chilled the fuck out and let the police do what they needed to do. Tried to be a tough guy, loses his balance because he’s old and weak, splits his own head open. Not trying to make fun of old people, it’s just a fact most people get a lot more frail when their old. Break a hip getting out of bed, no wonder he fell over his own two feet.

#BUFFALOSTRONG

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I mean that’s all fine and shit, but then why lie on the report and say he tripped? He ain’t trip. Maybe it wasn’t a hard push but it’s still a push. So clearly they know they did something a bit much. I don’t know, seems to me they could’ve just tried to arrest him over anything. Surely since they love putting their hands all over people lately.

Also just now saw this. So yeah walking up to start shit. Sure.

He tried to be nice and gets this for it.

Last edited:

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I think they meant he tripped as he went backwards?

I’m sure people have seen all the mugshots of the 4 cops, so, is it just me, or does the Asian guy look different? I thought he was chubby, double chin, he’s suddenly thinner in his picture.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I think they meant he tripped as he went backwards?

I’m sure people have seen all the mugshots of the 4 cops, so, is it just me, or does the Asian guy look different? I thought he was chubby, double chin, he’s suddenly thinner in his picture.

Maybe. Either way 2 of them been suspended. I also edited in what he was walking up to them for. So makes it a bit worse IMO.

I need to go look again at some comparisons pictures. I seen so much stuff on my feed on Twitter that i forget stuff

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
He tripped and fell like the people that commit suicide in the back of cop cars handcuffed.

Also they switched Asians on us? :pogba

Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I also want to point out, the dude is 75 years old. It doesn't take as much for them to lose their balance when being pushed. Maybe I am over reacting, or reaching a bit. I just feel it could've been handled way way better.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Apparently I’m going to have to watch a video again because I saw a report this morning that said the old man was returning a helmet and two officers shoved him?? I mean, I saw the video here late last night, I was tired and may have missed something, but, all I recall seeing was the old man in their faces, one officer put his hand to his upper body, man went back and fell.