The George Floyd Protests (Ongoing)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Apparently I’m going to have to watch a video again because I saw a report this morning that said the old man was returning a helmet and two officers shoved him?? I mean, I saw the video here late last night, I was tired and may have missed something, but, all I recall seeing was the old man in their faces, one officer put his hand to his upper body, man went back and fell.

The video does show him get right in their faces. Why would those guys only start filming when the man walks up to them?

Some folks like their Twitter outrage though, and think its unbiased, great reporting!

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I posted a tweet where you see that he did have a helmet.

Also, the people protesting the lockdown got in officers faces yelling but they didn’t get pushed or anything. Just saying.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
I posted a tweet where you see that he did have a helmet.

Also, the people protesting the lockdown got in officers faces yelling but they didn’t get pushed or anything. Just saying.

There were arrests in those protests. Also, how many Molotov cocktails were thrown during the lock down protests? How many privileged white kids destroyed black neighborhoods during that time? How many people were killed during those protests? Just Saying.

You cause a hostile environment, don't be surprised when those you are fucking with, fuck right back.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Kind of funny the media keeps pushing this racial divide narrative with this going on this week:

Interesting, huh? Americans are such hive minded creatures. Notice I intentionally used Left Wing Sources too?

Quick! Get everyone on Twitter!

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
There were arrests in those protests. Also, how many Molotov cocktails were thrown during the lock down protests? How many privileged white kids destroyed black neighborhoods during that time? How many people were killed during those protests? Just Saying.

You cause a hostile environment, don't be surprised when those you are fucking with, fuck right back.

Arrest, not people being pushed....

Now see, what happened during those other ones, have zero to do with what was happening here. That SEVENTY FIVE YEAR OLD MAN wasn't burning shit or looting shit man. .Come on now. The ones who riot and loot, I agree deserve what they did. But if they got to push a guy for yelling at them, then that to me shows how weak they are. You cans see plenty of times I said the riots are uncalled for. But their is zero difference between what this guy did, and what the lockdown protesters did....other than you know the ones during the lockdown ones having weapons. Both was yelling in cop faces, only one got pushed down. The one protesting the cops.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
The man was returning a helmet to them and they shoved him down, and then the remaining officers did absolutely nothing about it and kept on walking while that man was on the ground bleeding.

Fuck the police

• Angry
Reactions: Doom and Vegeta

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The man was returning a helmet to them and they shoved him down, and then the remaining officers did absolutely nothing about it and kept on walking while that man was on the ground bleeding.

Fuck the police

Even the nicest man on the forum can see the problem here!

Reactions: Jimmy King

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Reactions: Vegeta

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

Fuck the police

The video I saw didn’t show any helmet, it just showed him approach them, seemingly get in their faces, then the one cop put his hand up on him (I personally wouldn’t call it a shove, that’s way more forceful), and he went backwards and fell, the video I saw last night was from TMZ. It made it look different than it was. Not sure if TMZ updated it by now, but, it didn’t show, or say, anything about him just returning a helmet. The one who did make him fall looked like he was going to help him, but, then turned his attention to an angry man with a sign as someone else helped.

If he was just returning a helmet and nothing more, that’s a pretty bullshit reaction from the police.Shove or not, to even lay a finger on an elderly person for returning a helmet is pretty shitty. If he got in their faces for no reason, like the TMZ video and report was saying last night, that would be different, but, seeing as to now it seems that TMZ was just doing something more bad reporting, quite unnecessary.

I saw that 57 of those cops resigned today in support of the two who were suspended.

Last edited:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
The video I saw didn’t show any helmet, it just showed him approach them, seemingly get in their faces, then the one cop put his hand up on him (I personally wouldn’t call it a shove, that’s way more forceful), and he went backwards and fell, the video I saw last night was from TMZ. It made it look different than it was. Not sure if TMZ updated it by now, but, it didn’t show, or say, anything about him just returning a helmet. The one who did make him fall looked like he was going to help him, but, then turned his attention to an angry man with a sign as someone else helped.

If he was just returning a helmet and nothing more, that’s a pretty bullshit reaction from the police.Shove or not, to even lay a finger on an elderly person for returning a helmet is pretty shitty. If he got in their faces for no reason, like the TMZ video and report was saying last night, that would be different, but, seeing as to now it seems that TMZ was just doing something more bad reporting, quite unnecessary.

I saw that 57 of those cops resigned today in support of the two who were suspended.

59 less shit cops tbh.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

:side: I'll post this again, where the helmet is seen in his hand.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Yeah, TMZ didn’t show that at all, their video started when the guy was in the cops faces.

TMZ isn't real reporting and tbh, anything they ever report should be discredited until other, more reputable sources, show up.

TMZ is the lowest common denominator of news.