The FUCK!?!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Naw its just always fun pokin fun at yea, and lil, judging from your pictures your like 12.

Famou$ 187

@j ---- Lmao,you're weak & horrible jokes are not anyone's level of quality. Why you care about another dude's age? You're suspect for that.
Oh yeah,I figured I needed more haters in this thread so I thought I would post the earnings from this week's online promotion -
2m621k4.png

;)

J

@j ---- Lmao,you're weak & horrible jokes are not anyone's level of quality. Why you care about another dude's age? You're suspect for that.
Oh yeah,I figured I needed more haters in this thread so I thought I would post the earnings from this week's online promotion -
2m621k4.png

;)

Your jokes always try to weakly diss on what someone else said. I called you out on your age cause you called me lil, I clearly look older then you.

MizMasta3000

LOL @ posting a Paypal account. Why must we prove anything on the internet?

Famou$ 187

Your jokes always try to weakly diss on what someone else said. I called you out on your age cause you called me lil, I clearly look older then you.
I usually call everyone lil bro,jus sayin.
You could've gotten that elsewhere, it doesn't prove that it is yours.
It has my name on it,but i marked that out.
LOL @ posting a Paypal account. Why must we prove anything on the internet?
>.< lmao

This Guy

Even if it is his paypal account $262 isn't exactly a lot of money....I make that about every 2 days.

I said Ohio,because I got Mike mixed up with you who I was talking to eariler in this thread, who lives in Ohio,which is near me. Minor mistake on my part

Um, last I checked Hamilton, Ontario Canada isn't in Ohio either.

This Guy

also funny you calling me a dummy when you think Hamilton, Ontario Canada is in Ohio

Famou$ 187

That's weekly,I doubt a video game store worker makes that. My design program that I pasted the print screen on highlighted the mylikes payment. Lol. I said that about Ohio because I thought you where in Ohio,but that's Chuck. I stated that.

This Guy

That's weekly,I doubt a video game store worker makes that. My design program that I pasted the print screen on highlighted the mylikes payment. Lol. I said that about Ohio because I thought you where in Ohio,but that's Chuck. I stated that.

lol, shows what you know about retail management I guess, cause yeah thats pretty close to what I make weekly too. So your "program" highlighted it? yeah okay then. Cause I know when I take a screen capture it always randomly highlights lines. Um, no, you said Mike was in Ohio and when I pointed out he wasn't you then said I was in Ohio. This was the first time you've mentioned you were thinking of Chuck, but by all means keep digging for answers.