The first thing/word _____ would teach his/her kids would be...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
167mfc8.jpg

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah. TDK and WS pretty much hit it on the head. Then once it could talk, I would teach it how to belittle other people's intelligence. :D

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Don't worry he won't.There needs to be a chick involved for a baby to be made.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
First thing Famous would teach his kids: How to be a poser and pretended to be a famous person

This Guy

First thing This guy would teach his kids: how to close threads

BTW, I never closed that many threads, TDK likes to think its always me, but it usually wasn't. But now a days that title would belong to Wrestling Station. Wrestling Station believes that on a discussion forum every dicussion should be a closed discussion so he doesn't have to hear it. lol

Qwake

Don't worry he won't.There needs to be a chick involved for a baby to be made.

^ yo dumbshit, if you go to the top of page 2 in this thread and then scroll down you will come across a post by me that says the exact same thing you just said, ONLY IT WAS BEFORE YOU! so I win you lose you peice of shit! :yes:

the dark knight

BTW, I never closed that many threads, TDK likes to think its always me, but it usually wasn't. But now a days that title would belong to Wrestling Station. Wrestling Station believes that on a discussion forum every dicussion should be a closed discussion so he doesn't have to hear it. lol
yes you do. the graveyard wouldn't exist without you lol. but yea, ws killed that title now.

btw, closing threads in your sections isn't really a bad thing. closing some in hiat or the flame section is -_- and you've done it in the past...

This Guy

yes you do. the graveyard wouldn't exist without you lol. but yea, ws killed that title now.

btw, closing threads in your sections isn't really a bad thing. closing some in hiat or the flame section is -_- and you've done it in the past...

I have never closed a thread in the Flame section. But thanks for always trying to make me look like the bad guy around here. And again the topic graveyard may have mostly my stuff in it, but were talking old trivia threads and betting threads. None of which need to stay opened when there done. Pardon me for trying to keep my sections clean and organized.