The first thing/word _____ would teach his/her kids would be...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The A-man

Reaction score
I always though the first think Kaedon would teach his kids is: "Prove me wrong!!!"

And I say that based on how opinionated he is.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

If Mat ever had a baby, the baby wouldn't live long anyway

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
First thing BKB would teach his kids: How to come up with gay usernames on forums.

First thing Mat would teach his kids: How to perv at Rell's sister.

First thing Gardsjr would teach his kids: How to make a BTB

First thing T.A.B would teach his kids: How to tell Mat to shut up in the shoutbox :)

^^Correction

First thing Shane would teach his kids: How to join up to every forum on the net like the sad little boy he is

Evil Austin

oh man....... no me.........

*Crosses arms, Sits and waits right here....*

lol ....

the dark knight

Sorry, but after some of the blowups you've had about thread being moved and Peepshow's moderating, it's hard to tell when you're serious or not.
:g:...maybe. but why would i be serious in hiat?

Qwake

oh man....... no me.........

*Crosses arms, Sits and waits right here....*

lol ....

first thing DX 3:16 teaches his kids (if he ever has any) is how to ask for reviews and fake reviews and bump...

First thing BKB would teach his kids is how to eat his veges (like the vegetarian he is) :smh

first thing shane would teach his kids is how to constantly use the same bad jokes and hate people that disagree with him...

first thing WS would teach his kids is how to use the word LOL :p

First thing peepshow would teach his kids is how to check out Hayley williams :shocking:

first thing mat is gonna teach his soon to be kid is how to leave and come back non-stop and own the shoutbox :yes:

first thing kenfan is gonna teach his kids is how to diss rell and get more immature each day :)

First thing OsamaHussain will teach his kids is how to by bombs and how to use them...

first thing ladyhotrod will teach her kid is how to Flame the guy closest to you.

The first thing Rell will teach his kids is how to leave your kids...

thats right...I bumped :yes:

Shane said:
First think Sharky would teach his kids: the art of raping sheep.
He doesn't have to teach them, it is a natural born thing of New Zealanders :yes: