The Drug Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

addo

Reaction score
only ever tried weed and shrooms, i always reject E dnt know why, just dont trust it.

McLovin

Reaction score
^Agreed
Haven't you been influenced by CM Punk?
Drug free = World Champion

monkeystyle

Reaction score
only ever tried weed and shrooms, i always reject E dnt know why, just dont trust it.

I did a lot of E back in the day. But back then like it was different shit. It was good stuff and it wasn't cut with unknown chemical x like every single bit of E I've seen lately is. Took some like a month or so ago, and it was a bad show. I think I'mnow done with E which is unfortunate. But honestly, if you are ever offered pure MDMA pills, take one, you'll have a good time.

Doing drugs does not make you cool in any way.

Where did this come from? Threads like this are great because there are a lot of people who try drugs blindly and have no idea what they're getting into. At least with a thread like this if somebody wants to know something, there are people like myself here who have pretty much done it all, and can guide and educate those who don't know about this ish.

Safety and security is very important when it comes to narcotics and the more you know about what you're getting into the better you'll be able to protect yourself.

Slipknoted

Reaction score
I got back from Glastonbury last week, and i think i experienced my first ever bad trip. And i must say it was quite something. This was the first time we had liquid acid, and i also made the bad judgment call of not sleeping before trying it. I mean this wasn't the plan, but we worked one 8 hour shift, had an 8 hour gap which was reserved for sleeping, but got used up rescuing a japanese friend of ours from what we thought was certain doom, but found out later that he wasn't lost and just simply lonely, but the language barrier came into play. After we were done with him we had an hour before our next 8 hours shift, and then by 4pm on Friday afternoon we were done. So instead of sleeping i thought i would drop the acid and go catch some acts.

I saw the fun lovin criminals and all was well, i came up nicely and the sounds were amazing. Once the band came off the real excitement began, basically i pranged out really badly, and was convinced i was surrounded by security coming to get me, i darted about the place, trying to head NW, slept walked quite alot with the aid of a friend who i was convinced was off her face, when i was the true culprit. Then ran about screaming mad shit, and crashing through tents that were inhabited. I was told that i looked like a complete mess, but what i saw was amazing, although it is very hazy. I was prepared to face my death, but didnt freak out or anything, a calm acceptance came over me, while at the same time my adrenaline was pumping extremely fast. I did somehow get back to my tent, and fell asleep, which is also interesting, as while it was my first bad trip, it was also the first time that i didn't need a tamazipan to get me to sleep after tripping.

LadyHotrod

Where did this come from? Threads like this are great because there are a lot of people who try drugs blindly and have no idea what they're getting into. At least with a thread like this if somebody wants to know something, there are people like myself here who have pretty much done it all, and can guide and educate those who don't know about this ish.

Safety and security is very important when it comes to narcotics and the more you know about what you're getting into the better you'll be able to protect yourself.

Thanks but I'd rather keep a good head on my shoulders and find smarter thing to do than drugs.

btman

Reaction score
Thanks but I'd rather keep a good head on my shoulders and find smarter thing to do than drugs.

I agree with monkey. People posting in this thread already know what they are either A. Getting themselves into. Or B. Have already got themselves into.

At the same time I'm on your side. I don't do drugs. But no need to be hating on people that do.

chessarmy

meh, fuck drugs. I don't think I'll every get into that shit. Its just not for me, and I'd rather not put my body in harms way just to try and get "high"

monkeystyle

Reaction score

I have a pretty good head on my shoulders too. I mean, I have a great job, a masters degree, and a wonderful girlfriend, and I've done it all, and will continue to do it all in a cloud of pot smoke. So that shoots down the whole "drugs ruin your life" theory right there.

If you don't like them, or had a bad experience with them, and don't want to do them, that is your choice. However do not assume that using narcotics will cause you to not have a good head on your shoulders.

The people who ruin themselves with drugs are idiots anyway, and would've fucked themselves with or without drugs.

By the way, ever drink alcohol, or intake caffeine? Yeah, I kinda figured.

Sorry if I come off as kinda hostile here, but I have worked my ass off for 8 years now to prove that one can do drugs, and as long as one is responsible, suffer no real ill effects.

LadyHotrod

I agree with monkey. People posting in this thread already know what they are either A. Getting themselves into. Or B. Have already got themselves into.

At the same time I'm on your side. I don't do drugs. But no need to be hating on people that do.

Who said I was hating on it? I don't give a shit who else does it, I just prefer not to.

I have a pretty good head on my shoulders too. I mean, I have a great job, a masters degree, and a wonderful girlfriend, and I've done it all, and will continue to do it all in a cloud of pot smoke. So that shoots down the whole "drugs ruin your life" theory right there.

If you don't like them, or had a bad experience with them, and don't want to do them, that is your choice. However do not assume that using narcotics will cause you to not have a good head on your shoulders.

The people who ruin themselves with drugs are idiots anyway, and would've fucked themselves with or without drugs.

By the way, ever drink alcohol, or intake caffeine? Yeah, I kinda figured.

Sorry if I come off as kinda hostile here, but I have worked my ass off for 8 years now to prove that one can do drugs, and as long as one is responsible, suffer no real ill effects.

Again, I don't really care if you do/did them. My husband smokes weed once in a while. My older brother does it. That is their choice. Some of my friends do it and they seem to be a bit slow on the draw at times. Thanks but I would prefer not to rot my brain just to have a "happy" moment.

I actually don't drink much alcohol or even caffeine. I prefer water. I have anxiety disorder so caffeine is actually not recommended so I avoid it.

You can do it all you want. I wont think you're a bad person. I just prefer to live a happy life without drugs.

cena-buttocks

Reaction score
and a wonderful girlfriend

Prbbly your left hand lulz. Lady who makes rods hot is like Sam Punk. No drugs, no alcohol... Hopefully, she don't smell bad like Mr.Skunk!

LadyHotrod

Actually, I stated that I don't drink much alcohol. I never said that I didn't have it before.