The Drug Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

No drugs for me imo, I want to have a great future in something that people will laugh at if they find out what I want to do...but I have a great chance at doing it...but to perform well in that job, you can't be on ANY drug...or you'll be suspended...and I don't want that to happen. Our high school sports program has drug testing, so we can't take drugs or anything which I think is a good thing.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i smoked weed 3 times on friday-saturday but thats the only drug ive done. i got really fucked up on saturday cause i was drinking and i smoked 2 blunts. well i was drinking friday too but whatever... not gonna drink and smoke that much again...

Travis40

:rofl: I thought about posting Mr. Mackey's video...but I decided not to...because I'm too fucking lazy/tired

but lmao...I really don't get the whole deal about doing drugs...they're a waste of time imo and they can only hurt you.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

A lot of my friends smoke weed when we hang out on Fridays or Saturdays. They don't force it upon me or anything, and I don't wanna do it. It's pretty funny seeing them fucked up and making them watch trippy shit on youtube, or pout them in the 'bubble'. I don't wanna act like that to. It's funny just watching them smoke some cones, with quite a lot of people also wasted lol.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
I took Datura last night and after that spent an hour arguing with a spoon. The rest I have no Idea what happened. When my dad asked me what drugs i was on, I told him prayers. It showed me some pretty cool shit. To bad I can't remember any of it.

BTW this 12 hour trip took place all in bed.

Soulpower

I come here bearing some bad news...

I am retiring from the sport of doing drugs. I hope you will respect this difficult decision.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Of course, but might I inquire as to what caused this shocking new development?

Soulpower

I've had enough fun with drugs these past 5 or 6 years. I just felt it was time to give it up... For now, anyways >_>

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I can understand that. Its good that you are aware of your limits. Mucho respect.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
The overwhelming majority of datura users describe their experience as very unpleasant and often physically dangerous. Datura may cause severe, long-lasting disorientation, confusion, delirium, and hallucinations. There are many reports of serious injury and arrest resulting from datura intoxication, and several deaths have been attributed to datura use. High doses of datura may be toxic.

And so I ask, WHY is this Datura so popular?

People have different tolerance levels for different things, but the overwhelming majority of my experience is that drugs and alcohol ruin your life. Monkey Style seems to be an exception, but i've seen sisters in law, my father, friends and uncles and cousins and all sorts of people turn their lives to shit in order to get an unnatural high.

When I had my nervous breakdown in high school, I went to the mental hospital and learned alot of things about drugs I didn't know. Some girl came in after taking a triple stack of E and ended up ripping all of her clothes off and running down the street. I've heard of people lacing their weed with PCP and other stronger drugs, and it's a bad scene man. The stuff IS after all illegal for a reason. So I choose never to get myself into that stuff. I can logically see myself maybe one day, ONE day, somewhere down the road where I may end up taking E during a rave party or sex, but as of right now it's very doubtful I would ever let myself be in that kind of situation.