The Douche List

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Gary Bettman

Bettman.jpg

Look I am not a hockey fan but this is the most ridiculous of all the lockouts in any of the sports. This Sport almost disappeared because of a lockout and has just started to make a comeback. Bettman you ass jerky end this shit and give the people their hockey back. We have players going to Europe and Russia to play while this is going on and they might not come back here, because we can not negotiate shit when it comes to these things. You need to cut down on the teams increase scoring and get rid of ties at all costs. People watch sports for a winner not a fucking tie. You have players getting hurt for a whole season and most of the next season. Don't make them pussies but at least have some harsh penalties for the repeat offenders. Bettman you are a douche fix this shit now.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Jerry Sandusky Part II

JerrySandusky.jpg

This piece of shit was just sentenced to 30-60 years in prison today for all the heinous shit he pulled while a member of Penn State, during his sentencing he told everyone that they can lock him up til he dies but his every waking moment will be with the children that he shared so many meaningful memories with and how the time with them was blessed. This sick fuck does not know when to keep quiet as he was basically telling them look we had fun and you know it. Jerry just keep your hands to yourself because watch out the inmates will make you a prison bitch really fast. I hope you get yours in jail without vaseline. Jerry you Douche.

Reactions: 1 person

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Jerry Sandusky Part II

JerrySandusky.jpg

This piece of shit was just sentenced to 30-60 years in prison today for all the heinous shit he pulled while a member of Penn State, during his sentencing he told everyone that they can lock him up til he dies but his every waking moment will be with the children that he shared so many meaningful memories with and how the time with them was blessed. This sick fuck does not know when to keep quiet as he was basically telling them look we had fun and you know it. Jerry just keep your hands to yourself because watch out the inmates will make you a prison bitch really fast. I hope you get yours in jail without vaseline. Jerry you Douche.

The prisoners gonna show him whats up in prison. Unless they PC him he's gonna turn into the jailhouse bitch. Chances are he is gonna be PC because of his celebrity status. And being that it was such an high profile case.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Congress

Congress.jpg

Will these fucktards please do something about all of the wasteful spending and pass a budget. It has been 3 fucking years since we had one passed. I don't care which Party you are on do something that the people will actually applaud you for and not what you fucking want to do you bunch of assclowns. I would rather have 400 truck drivers doing what you are doing because they would do the right thing. You idiots can't even walk and chew gum without arguing with your shadow about stupid bullshit. Either do your job or get the FUCK out.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Alright guys. I have gotten a little behind on this as its hard to find douches even though there are many out there my brain freezes sometimes. I am now opening this up to you guys to nominate who you would like me to enshrine in this dubious hall of shame. Just pm me you nominations and we will get them added to the list.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
do we have to include a reason why or are you gonna find the reason?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Alex Rodriguez

alex-rodriguez.jpg

Why A-Rod oh Why. You get this big paycheck to suck ass in a Yankees uniform. You bang every hot girl that you want and remain single like your teammate but with less class. You get ratted out for using PED's you admit to using them just so you can continue to play the game and continue to suck. Now just recently you get your name tossed out for a clinic in Miami looking for PED's just so you can keep playing. A-Rod you will probably get your contract voided by those Yanks as they are contemplating doing that right now. You sir could have been so much better if you had not said, "I will never do that again" and you did. You A-Rod are a douche.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson

No matter what you believe about the Trayvone Martin/George Zimmerman case and how it unfolded and the what the jury came out with the whole trial was not about race as these two clowns of Racism continuously throw out. These two morons probably don't know what race is about, these guys show up at the drop of a hat and claim to have the answer and ensue riots and other activities that can cause even more trouble. I wish they would get their heads out of their own asses and shut the fuck up for the love of this country and try to promote peace and truly speak up on things that are about race not this shitty media driven race case. If both of these ass hats would use the example set forth by some one who truly fought for the African American community like MLK JR instead of trying to continue to make things about race when it was not truly there. Please go away and use your douchiness elsewhere no one likes or cares what you say anymore.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
nfl_g_riley-cooper_mb_400.jpg

Riley Cooper, twat from the Philly Eagles, thought it was LOLCOOL to challenge black people at a fucking KENNY CHESNEY concert, only referring to them as the N word.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
So, any new Douches?

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Yeah u swamps

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
[MENTION=57]Swamps[/MENTION]

Just because he asked if he was on this. So I am putting him in the list. Swamps is that special bread of cat that loves to stir the pot and troll with threads and posts. He comes up with shit that sometimes makes you scratch your head and now is a father. So swamps here is your induction into the douche list brother. Hope you enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator: