"The Devil Made Me Do It!!"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
What a night this was For The Wyatt Family tonight, huh? Attacking both Daniel Bryan and CM Punk on two separate occasions. After each attack, Bray started to yell "THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT". Now, we can all speculate here about who 'the devil' is. Is there a 'higher power' in this Authority storyline? Are The Wyatts starting to become Triple H and Steph's new lackeys replacing The Shield, leading to a Shield/Wyatt feud? So many options, so much good stuff leading to Survivor Series.

TrevorTerror

Reaction score
What a night this was For The Wyatt Family tonight, huh? Attacking both Daniel Bryan and CM Punk on two separate occasions. After each attack, Bray started to yell "THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT". Now, we can all speculate here about who 'the devil' is. Is there a 'higher power' in this Authority storyline? Are The Wyatts starting to become Triple H and Steph's new lackeys replacing The Shield, leading to a Shield/Wyatt feud? So many options, so much good stuff leading to Survivor Series.

That would be so awesome!! I would love to see that feud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drew

Reaction score
I think the shield and Wyatt's and Kane and Orton are all going to be the authority's people.

You'll have the Rhodes, Punk, Bryan, Big Show, and maybe the Usos going against.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Surprised people aren't talking about Paul Heyman in regards to "The Devil".

The Viper

Reaction score
Surprised people aren't talking about Paul Heyman in regards to "The Devil".

I saw someone on Twitter (I actually think it was "Filthy" Tom Lawlor) tweet about that. Heyman did indeed refer to himself as the devil just the night before at the PPV but if Heyman is gonna be with someone, he'd seemingly have to be their mouthpiece (despite him being with Punk but that was just something special because of their history). The Wyatt Family definitely doesn't need a mouthpiece but if they were gonna go that route, I'm sure they'd explain it well and have it make sense.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
[video=youtube;cNgxyL5zEAk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk[/video]

There's only been one true devil in the history of World Wrestling Entertainment and it was him all along.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Didn't i post something in here?

Kushikimi

Reaction score
I saw someone on Twitter (I actually think it was "Filthy" Tom Lawlor) tweet about that. Heyman did indeed refer to himself as the devil just the night before at the PPV but if Heyman is gonna be with someone, he'd seemingly have to be their mouthpiece (despite him being with Punk but that was just something special because of their history). The Wyatt Family definitely doesn't need a mouthpiece but if they were gonna go that route, I'm sure they'd explain it well and have it make sense.

It could be him, and him not showing up was to sell the attack Punk put him on.

But it also could be Vince... and in a very, very LONGSHOT Undertaker or Kane.

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
The last time Undertaker had lackeys was in the Ministry of Darkness/Corperate Ministry. With The Streak the only thing tieing him to the WWE, I doubt it was Taker. However. Vince or Paul Heyman are more believeable.

Castiel

Reaction score
Is Vince on TV these days or is it just Steph and Trips? He really has to be the first person that comes to mind when you hear "the devil" in WWE.