The Christmas Discussion Thread - 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Good luck @WarMachine! - although, 18 is a bit young to be getting engaged IMO :shock: how long you been together?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Getting engaged doesn't necessarily mean they're getting married the following year, brother.

Didn't say it did :dawg: - it's still young to be getting engaged IMO

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Didn't say it did :dawg: - it's still young to be getting engaged IMO

Depends on how good their chemistry is and how long they've known eachother, I mean I know two couples who got engaged technically at 17 after dating for 3 years and are about 30 now and seem perfectly fine and seem much better off than a lot of other of my married couple friends.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Yeah that's right I said Christmas. This is not the "holidays" thread. You can take that PC crap and shove it.

That doesn't mean I'm against anyone sharing about their chosen way to celebrate this time of year if they would like to though. Just putting that out there.

So yeah, I made this thread for everyone to discuss how their Christmas (or other celebrated holiday) went this year. What did you get for other people? What did you get for gifts? Any funny stories or anecdotes you want to share?

I can start - although if I listed everything I got for my kids this year it would be a major TLDR moment so I'll just go with the big Santa gifts. Got my son a huge Hot Wheels race track set and my daughter will get one of those pull string Woody dolls with a stuffed Bullseye for him to ride. Should be an interesting Christmas morning this year.
Happy Holidays.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trip in the Head

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
So we weren't able to get pictures today, It was pissing down raining so i was only able to do the bus route as an elf. It was fun! Me and my friend did a 7 hour bus route , We were both on either side of the bus by the windows and the glares we got from other cars was priceless. We made alot of elders smile on the bus and all around it was a pretty successful day. Got lots of hugs, put lots of smiles on people's faces and was a total dag. Sometimes it's best just to get out there and be silly, even if you get laughed at from time to time. :)

I wish you all a very safe and happy Christmas!

@Majour, I gave it and wore bells. (I wanted to wear converse and she was not having it. XD)

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all, and to all FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

WWESpongefan

The Showoff
Reaction score
My family came over for Christmas Eve and we unwrapped presents early.image.jpg

The t-shirts I kind of expected, but I am 20 years old. I really didn't expect for my mom to get me a Bray Wyatt and Dean Ambrose action figure, especially since she didn't get any WWE action figures for my brother. He is the one that plays with them. Anyway, I was really surprised and thrilled with all the WWE stuff that I got. I am one happy WWE fan. :)

Reactions: Trip in the Head

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
We began dating at the beginning of 2009, so yeah, it's been a pretty long term thing

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Got a random unaddressed card in my mailbox tonight, inside was $40 cash and a card addressed to no one but said Love Mrs. Claus... sooo confused.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Got a random unaddressed card in my mailbox tonight, inside was $40 cash and a card addressed to no one but said Love Mrs. Claus... sooo confused.
8584ca579cd0574ed1556a32c6ffe3d5.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
A phrase I heard long ago was "For every joyous smile of a child on Christmas, there's a man sitting at home with a bottle washing away the sorrows of the feelings the season brings to him". Now I know just what that means.

Here's to hoping more of you were the former than the latter this year.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
A phrase I heard long ago was "For every joyous smile of a child on Christmas, there's a man sitting at home with a bottle washing away the sorrows of the feelings the season brings to him". Now I know just what that means.

Here's to hoping more of you were the former than the latter this year.
Cheers.