The Christmas Discussion Thread - 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
On Saturday, I got my first tattoo

10859845_10203427055773918_1302542458_n.jpg

And about an hour ago, I went to a jeweler and picked this up for $600 and I will surprise my girl with it later tonight

10884583_10203427050733792_528962193_n.jpg

I also got my siblings and parents stuff. I got my mom this rice bags that you microwave and heat up to put on stuff like sore spots and the new You + Me CD, the new James Blunt CD/DVD collection. My dad is really hard to shop for, and if he had it his way, he would get chocolate, booze and cigarettes for Christmas, but because he has been kind-of trying to quit smoking I didn't really want to encourage that this year. (when he drinks, he ALWAYS smokes, no matter how many days he has quit for). I'll be getting him Def Leppard's Mirrorball (he's been looking for a good DL album to blast in his truck that has the 'good hysteria tracks and photograph') and the new Nickelback CD (he keeps having Edge of a Revolution stuck in his head) Yeah, unfortunately, my parents are not blessed with musical ears. My dad blasts every Nickelback CD from his truck when they come out super loud so not only he can hear it, but everyone in the surrounding area...and my mom blasts James Blunt CDs/DVDs when she is on her computer listening to music, or from her DVD player. The only thing I can surmise is that they are actually the worlds biggest musical trolls :jeritroll: I got my sister the Supernatural Season 9 boxset and a hardcover copy of Doctor Who: The Secret Lives Of Monsters. And for my brother, I got him the Sons of Anarchy Season 6 boxset and a Retron USB controller (the green one) with the old-school look to play a bunch of his emulator games he has on his laptop

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score

And about an hour ago, I went to a jeweler and picked this up for $600 and I will surprise my girl with it later tonight

I also got my siblings and parents stuff. I got my mom this rice bags that you microwave and heat up to put on stuff like sore spots and the new You + Me CD, the new James Blunt CD/DVD collection. My dad is really hard to shop for, and if he had it his way, he would get chocolate, booze and cigarettes for Christmas, but because he has been kind-of trying to quit smoking I didn't really want to encourage that this year. (when he drinks, he ALWAYS smokes, no matter how many days he has quit for). I'll be getting him Def Leppard's Mirrorball (he's been looking for a good DL album to blast in his truck that has the 'good hysteria tracks and photograph') and the new Nickelback CD (he keeps having Edge of a Revolution stuck in his head) Yeah, unfortunately, my parents are not blessed with musical ears. My dad blasts every Nickelback CD from his truck when they come out super loud so not only he can hear it, but everyone in the surrounding area...and my mom blasts James Blunt CDs/DVDs when she is on her computer listening to music, or from her DVD player. The only thing I can surmise is that they are actually the worlds biggest musical trolls :jeritroll: I got my sister the Supernatural Season 9 boxset and a hardcover copy of Doctor Who: The Secret Lives Of Monsters. And for my brother, I got him the Sons of Anarchy Season 6 boxset and a Retron USB controller (the green one) with the old-school look to play a bunch of his emulator games he has on his laptop
Not too bad for a first tattoo. Flames look a little muddled but not bad. I've been watching Ink Master alot lately so I'm being picky though.

And is that an engagement ring or just a gift ring?

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

AWWW that's a nice ring I kno she will like it and she will say:yes:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Christmas usually puts me in a good mood.

But, people from my country (Serbia) don't celebrate it on December 25th, we do it on January 7th.

As far as gifts go, that doesn't exist here, it's not a part of our tradition.

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
me and my family dont have gifts this year :( we are going to also will have our xmas in January we dont have $$ o well Merry Christmas to everyone tho

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I didn't even really want anything but my mom was like please, I still buy stuff for your sister & brother who are a good bit older than you of course you're getting something.. so I just asked for cash/gift cards/cloths/1 xbox one game (GTA V)

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
What I want for Christmas is for a hottie dressed as Santa to give me a blowjob. :yeah::tyson:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
What I want for Christmas is for a hottie dressed as Santa to give me a blowjob. :yeah::tyson:

Last year my girlfriend at the time did this as a naughty elf, a naughty Santa would be cool too though I suppose.