the BTB section needs help

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

^But alot of people didn't. Every big booker's show, no matter the quality, will get a 9/10 by the section cause they're lazy and think that because the booker was great the show should be awesome. Levi could post a show with nothing but crappy, two sentence, discriptions on how the match went and how the promos was. And everyone that I just said were lazy, would give it a 8/10 at the least.

chessarmy

Well, I've made the decision to review 2 shows a day. It might not seem like a lot, but with the new review style I'm using it takes a good 30-40 minutes to read and review. I'm reviewing one show in the morning, one show before I go to bed.

chessarmy

^ well, I think the top priority right now is a mod for the section. Sure, there are some that argue there isn't need for it since the activity doesn't warrant one, but at least we can have someone to set up events and help liven the section up a little.

Qwake

^ Why can't regular members liven up the section by posting shows and reviewing, there is no need for "events" because they're always started then killed after the person gets tired of doing shit that people pay hardly any attention too anyways. There is no need for a mod, its not like anyone in the BTB area goes around spamming or anything and if there was, report it and the other staff will ban them or whatever. The section doesn't need its own mod at the moment, maybe some time down the track but not now.

-TJ-

And there is not much a Mod can do. Any good person can be mod, and the activity would still be the same. The mod would be blamed as a result no matter how good he did.

Moonlight Drive

That was the main flaw with my idea. Everbody would cream themselves over the older guys and young ones would get ignored. But it's a far better way to run the Power List than the old version.

We don't need a mod ffs. How does that raise activity?

So like how's about an organized list of what you want?
Nobody wants anything really, it's all procrastination. Everyone wants activity, they just don't want to do anything to achieve it.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Can I make one suggestion and get rid of the Lounge subforum altogether, there is no use for it unless we get some of the restrictions loosened. The BTB Lounge section was booming till the rules came in on the restrictions. Yes it cleaned it up a little but it is still pointless with these rules.

Moonlight Drive

I'd like to know what rules you refer to. No mod = noone to enforce the rules. So in other words, no rules.

Edit - Btw, just for those guys who are desperately screaming out for a mod, we aren't goign to get one. If you want people to manage the section/whatever the fuck you expect a mod to do to raise activity, just find a couple of willing members and get them to act as unofficial mods. I personally don't think we need it, but if you watna mod that bad, it's the only alternative.

seX-Power

Basically just the 1 month between BTBs rule and also spamming posts or reviews.