• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Blazy Question Thread

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Re: The Question Of The Day

I used to go to Dover every year for the Monster Mile NASCAR race because a friend from University's father was on the board of directors of Dover Motorsports. So yeah, free tickets, free booze and food and I honestly don't remember a single thing about any of the races! Not a huge fan of NASCAR but I really like Kyle Busch because of his attitude.

I used to watch Formula One but stopped when Schumacher began winning every race. I only watch the Indy 500 for the inevitable first lap crash and then I turn it off. I used to love when they had that super old broad out there saying "gentlemen start your engines" but now they don't even have her so yeah, not watching any more.

I do enjoy watching Monster Jam though.

CrimsonTide

I like nascar alright. Good excuse to drink beer or a saturday or sunday afternoon during the football off season. I really enjoy going to drag races at the local track.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

NASCAR is dangerous, m'kay...

[video=youtube;3rjJGXuV3Eg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rjJGXuV3Eg[/video]

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

Question Of The Day: Who's your hero in life and who do you look up too?

Honestly right now this is one I still need to think of so I'll get back to you once I can think a little of who I look up too the most in life.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

I never did mine but mine are

CM Punk
My Cousins

Question Of The Day: If you had to choose between love or money which would you take?

I'd take love between money runs out and love can be forever. I rather have some body to love then some money to spend.

Postman Dave

Good question, I think love is more fulfilling, but you can always buy some of the things you love.

Can I sit on the fence and vote security?

Actually screw that, I'd pick happiness over money any day of the week and I suppose love is more attached to that.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

Question Of The Day: Is there anything that would ever make you kill someone?

For me I'd say if I needed to protect my family or my girl i'd kill someone to make sure I could protect them and nothing happens to them. One day when I have a kid I'd do the same for my kids to make sure they were protected and safe.

CrimsonTide

My favorite thread...

I kill people cause it's Tuesday and I am bored or because I am mad it rained. It ain't nothin to a thug like me.