The best promo EVER! By the KING!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
R'Albin said:
One day you will embrace your inner-cole miner!

I did embrace Cole when HE WAS A FUCKIN FACE! Even since he turn heel has has SUCK AT IT!

Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
I did embrace Cole when HE WAS A FUCKIN FACE! Even since he turn heel has has SUCK AT IT!

Nah ever since he turned heel, he's been the best commentator. RAW wouldn't be exciting without him.

I miss his "And I quote"

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Nah ever since he turned heel, he's been the best commentator. RAW wouldn't be exciting without him.

I miss his "And I quote"

HELL NO! He WAS THE BEST COMMENTATOR AS A FACE!

Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
HELL NO! He WAS THE BEST COMMENTATOR AS A FACE!

He got more achievements being heel though. Remember, he's undefeated at Wrestlemania. He might take on Undertaker's legacy.

:troll:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He was only good as being JBL's bitch. Cole fuck sucks as a face and he's too over bearing as a heel, not his fault as King is about as useful as midget in the high jump.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
He got more achievements being heel though. Remember, he's undefeated at Wrestlemania. He might take on Undertaker's legacy.

:troll:

FUCK THAT! He undefrated is a BS he lose at WM! That was b/c of that PC GM! And Cole wrestler at all! Undertaker would break his neck if he vs. him! Cole did great callin as a a face b/c he was himslef now some guy Vince want him to be! Face Cole > Heel Cole , Heel King > Face King CASE CLOSED!