The best promo EVER! By the KING!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WMD

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Standford is very well spoken.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
King said in an interview he's lost his passion and basically said he's there for the pay-check. He's crap either way, heel or face he'd suck now. He's had his time and it's over, he's now doing more harm than good. Cole is a fantastic heel. Even the IWC despise Cole :p. Watch Cole on SmackDown with commentators who can actually commentate (Booker and Matthews), he's fantastic there.

U ARE SO DAM WRONG! Cole suck as a heel he was great as a face that is he suck a heel! King is great as a heel and can still be u don't look ur great like that! He could still be a great heel if WWE glad him that change!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
I am not DAM WRONG, it's my opinion (any many other peoples). Jerry has lost his passion and is a fat hypocritical douche down there, sorry, but I despise him.

YET OK! That now a lie King has not last him passion at ALL! :lol1:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
R'Albin said:
He admitted himself though? Fair enough you like him but you can't say that he still has passion if he admitted he didn't?

He still have passion! Prove that he does not? Oh wait u can't! :pity:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
WHEN?OH YET HE NEVER DID! PIPE BOMB :pity: !

I'll try find it. Pipebomb.

Edit---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWE Hall of Fame announcer Jerry Lawler was interviewed by Scott Yager of thecampussocialite.com. When he was asked about his plans to retire, he said he'll retire "when they stop paying me." He added, "I still enjoy performing in the ring as much as I ever did. I didn't get into this business to be a commentator; I don't even really enjoy being a commentator. I just happen to be able to do it where people can stand to listen to me. But, as far as the in-ring performing, I still enjoy doing it."

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
R'Albin said:
I'll try find it. Pipebomb.

Edit---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWE Hall of Fame announcer Jerry Lawler was interviewed by Scott Yager of thecampussocialite.com. When he was asked about his plans to retire, he said he'll retire "when they stop paying me." He added, "I still enjoy performing in the ring as much as I ever did. I didn't get into this business to be a commentator; I don't even really enjoy being a commentator. I just happen to be able to do it where people can stand to listen to me. But, as far as the in-ring performing, I still enjoy doing it."

yet ok?!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
R'Albin said:
What? Do you want the link as well?

Sorry for advertising a rival forum..

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/raw/584578-jerry-lawler-i-dont-enjoy-being-commentator.html

FAKE! It from until forums site u can't prove that real!

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
FAKE! It from until forums site u can't prove that real!

I'm pretty certain that somebody wouldn't just make that up.

You can hear for yourself though, listen to some Lawler commentary from before 2006 then listen to some now. It's obvious he doesn't care as much as he did.